Her Campus Summer Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Duke chapter.

Yay for the end of finals! It’s finally summer, and Her Campus has everything you could ever need to make this year’s most beloved break, the best one ever!

Whether you’re going to a summer music festival, hanging on the beach, or trying to rock the trendy new top with the difficult straps, Brappz is the ideal choice! Spicing up your style, these colorful straps are perfect for your summer look.

Coming up next is the Camelbak travel mug. School might be over, but that doesn’t mean the coffee days are! For your early morning excursions, take this awesome thermos!

Summer is the season of shorts, which means it’s also the season of shaving! Don’t let your legs be covered with Bandaids. With Pure Silk, you’ll get the smoothest shave every time!

Interested in traveling this summer, but on a budget? Spots is a great solution! Cheap places to stay with other college students, Spots is the best way to travel!

Finally, Vera Bradley has you covered for everything! Whether you’re staying at Duke for the summer and want to hit up Shooters using the convenient key chain wallet, or laying on the beach on your stylish pink Vera Bradley towel, you don’t want to miss out on this chic style!

Have a great summer Blue Devils!

I am a senior at Duke University studying psychology and history, and I have been writing with Her Campus since I was a freshman. Having this incredible community of empowering women to build me up when I need support and to give me an outlet when I need to vent has been one of the greatest aspects of my Duke career! I am so sad to leave them soon, but I am excited to pursue my J.D. at Georgetown in the fall!