Her Campus Southern Charm Tour at Duke

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Duke chapter.

Just this past Thursday, Her Campus’s Southern Charm Tour made its second stop at Duke University. Throughout the day, countless students were drawn to the event setup on the Bryan Center Plaza, equipped with items from Dormify’s new collection, a “browfection bar” from European Wax Center, free goody bags, and even cornhole!

People all around campus were talking about the “browfection bar,” and how they were so happy to learn how to maintain and create perfect brows themselves. Even better was getting to meet Windsor Hanger Western who was signing copies of the new Her Campus Book, The Her Campus Guide to College Life, at the event!

Duke Her Campus representatives were able to bond with their team, as well as with our sponsors, current students, many perspective students and parents visiting the campus. It was a great opportunity to really promote Her Campus and to play games, relax in the beautiful weather (despite the forecast of thunderstorms we were lucky enough to avoid!), while getting tons of free goodies and giveaways from LUNA, European Wax Center, and Dormify. As we move into the hardest part of the semester and prepare to be stuck in the library for hours on end, getting to take a break like this was very necessary.

Her Campus will be continuing on to Davidson University, Emory University, Florida State University, University of Central Florida, University of Southern Florida, and University of Tampa, so be sure to check it out if these are your schools!