kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DU chapter.

Personally, I hate going to the gym. I do not like doing physical activity in front of people, or sweating in front of people. Also, sometimes it’s very hard to get the energy to go to the gym, whereas being able to stay home and exercise can be easier for those more introverted. That’s why freshman year of high school I began to follow Blogilates!

Casey Ho is a YouTube Blogger + Pilates Fitness Instructor, and when she combines both professions, we have Blogilates– online videos of pilates instructions in blog format. Every video is full of amazing and inspirational energy that pushes you until the end. Plus, no matter the length of the video, which usually range from 3-12 minutes, your muscles WILL burn!

Not only does she post these videos, she has a website full of support for those seeking a healthier lifestyle. Casey makes calendars each month with a body part targeted each day and makes a check lists of videos to watch to workout this target area. 

Screenshot of Blogilates online calendar

She also makes a TON of recipes that are typically vegan and vegetarian friendly. In addition, she created her own 20-Day Reset program to guide you to restarting your body to be healthier and prepared for clean eating!

Screenshot of Blogilates online website, ‘food’ section

As stated before, Casey has a whole section for workout routines. Besides the calendar, she creates 30-day challenges targeting specific areas and infographics with challenges similar to these. In addition, she started a workout training routine PIIT28 a.k.a. Pilates Intense Interval Training. It’s a very cardio based training that uses only 28 minute workouts. 

Casey also started a movement called POP Pilates. This is a powerful fusion of music, strength, and choreography that takes classical Pilates to the next level. POP Pilates is a dance on the mat. Women train across the nation to teach this form of working out, and Casey also travels to teach POP Pilates classes.

Screenshot of Blogilates online website, ‘workout’ section

This is the cutest, newest section she’s released. She makes printables of her past calendars made, like the beginners pilates workout calendar, as well as printable calendars to plan out your fitness routines without buying an expensive planner! 

Screenshot of Blogilates online website, ‘printables’ section

One of the best things about Casey is her inspiration and positive, but realistic outlook on life. In every workout video, she drops at least one bomb of wisdom or inspirational knowledge. As she grew, she began to write full posts about certain topics touched on in her videos, and here on her website you can read them by category! 

Screenshot of Blogilates online website, ‘blog posts’ section

Another amazing thing Casey created is her athletic brand POP Flex. She sells everything from athletic clothes to workout accessories to planners. I love her aesthetic, and she listens to all feedbacks from the customers to sell the best products fitted to the customers! 

Screenshot of Blogilates online website, ‘shop’ section ‘POPFlex,’ Casey Ho’s athletic brand

So, if you are in need of a new work out routine, or want to switch up your current one, check out Blogilates

Currently a graduate from the University of Denver with a BS in Psychology (concentration: cognitive neuroscience) and BA in Spanish. With a passion for learning, she enjoys understanding more the world, others, and herself. She absolutely loves her orange hair, being a woman, traveling, languages, and exploring new ideas and cultures. Also, she's in the #girlgang for life.