This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DU chapter.

Week 9 is approaching the University of Denver campus, and we know that all of our collegiates are itching for the perfect summer vacay! Lucky for you the HCDU team is giving you the inside scoop on all the must-haves for your amazing summer break.

With any vacation, you’re sure to hit the water to cool down from that hot summer heat. But…there’s nothing worse than that time of the month ruining your pool party! With your Monthly Gift.  subscription catered to your personal cycle, you will be delivered a discreet, Little Black Box of customized tampons, pads, liners, and even emergency chocolate just before your period arrives. Now you’ll never have to worry about being unprepared!

Warm weather means endless sundresses, from strapless to backless its a struggle to find the perfect bra to match. With Brappz Straps, you can customize any object: bra straps, jewlery, shoelaces etc! Designed in Switzerland you can personalize anything with these straps.

When you’re heading out the door to your summer nanny job or internship, you’re going to be in definite need of that coffee to keep you going throughout the day. #DitchDisposable and ut down the paper coffee cup. With CamelBak’s Forge® Divide Travel Mug, you can join the movement and do you part to reduce the amount of unnecessary waste going to landfills. This mug is equipped with a leak proof cap to toss around in your bag. A better coffee & tea experience on the go!

Nothing’s better than making your way to the beach and feeling your super soft-freshly shaven legs. With PureSkilk’s Shave Cream, you’ll have endless moments of super smooth legs. Rich & luxurious lather stays on legs & protects against nicks & cuts. Moisturizing formula softens & nourishes skin as you shave. And its’ rust-proof can is perfect for leaving in your shower!

We know how eager collegiates are to travel on a budget or simply make new friends in town this summer. With the new social application Spots, you gain on demand accommodations wherever you reside or even host students coming to your town! Just identify your location, name a competitive price, and wait for a request from a fellow student! It’s an extremely easy way to make cash and and meet awesome new people this upcoming summer.

Finally, treat yourself with the adorable Vera Bradley Summer Getaway Kit, equipped with a Beach Towel, Campus Double ID, Twice as Nice Keychain, & Accordion Wallet.  The generously soft Vera Bradley Beach Towel is perfect poolside or oceanfront. When you’re hitting up the rooftop bars these upcoming summer nights, store your credit cards, ID’s, etc. in the Very Bradley Campus Double ID. Featuring two ID windows, three credit card slots, and even the perfect coin pocket. For an even larger version, check out the Vera Bradley Accordion Wallet, with 12 card slots, two bill pockets, a zip pocket for coins or phone and an ID window. As you approach the Union Station vallet, easily detatch your keys and hand them over with the Vera Bradley Twice as Nice Keychain.

Don’t miss out on your chance to win all these summer break essentials! One lucky winner will receive the ultimate summer survival kit which is sure to make it the best one yet!