How to Wear Fall And Winter 2015 Colors

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DU chapter.

The verdict is in! Fall/Winter 2015/16 colors of the season are here, and Her Campus has your guide to styling them! 

This winter season jewel tones are in! Including this lovely Blue Iris shade! Styled here with a cozy knit sweater!

Or maybe you prefer these dark washed iris jeans paired with a furry vest?

And if you’re looking for a more subtle way to rock the color, this vibrant nail might be just the trick! 

Next jewel tone? Teal Quartz! Styled here with a cozy scarf and ribing boots…can you say adorable?

Or maybe you want just a pop of the vibrant shade, like this adorable clutch and lace-up ballet flat combo!

Need that pop of color in a neutral outfit? Here’s some teal jeans to suit your fancy!

Finally, the deliciously festive Burnt Orange! Styled here with the always-trendy high waisted short/tights combo. 

Or perhaps you wanna take a cue from the lovely Angel, Alessandra who rocks the socks out of this knitted sweater dress. 

Too much sweater action? Maybe pair burnt orange down with these adorable orange leather booties!

Just remember, weather it be Blue Iris, Teal Quarts or Burnt Orange, your fall will always be in style! 

Elle Wagner is a sophmore this year at the Univesity of Denver and is a double major in International Relations and Communication Studies with a minor in French. She works as a model for Wilhelmina International and enjoys to travel, eat lots of cheesecake and spend time with her Dutch Family in Den Haag, Holland. She is super thrilled to be a writer for Her Campus and is always looking forward to the next piece she gets to write! HCXO