The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DU chapter.

Celebrities brought their A-games this Halloween. Ranging from Disney characters to ghoulish figures, Hollywood covered them all while still looking glamorous. Check out some of the best Halloween looks from 2015!

Channing Tatum as Winnie the Pooh. How much cuter can it get???

Jennifer Lopez rocking the shockingly sexy skeleton look. Beautiful in life and death!

Ellen Degeneres as Nicki Minaj… Who wore it best?

Luke Bryan as his grandma? Still just as handsome as ever in curlers.

Kim Kardashian as Kim Kardashian circa 2013. The haters didn’t stop her from bringing back this ridiculed floral print. Scary or just floral enough to be cute

Nick Jonas lands a spot in the top five as he brings back every 90’s kid favorite villain: the Hamburgler.

Taylor Swift stole the hearts of every Disney fan when she sang the famous Frozen song “Let it Go” dressed as the lovable Olaf. And somehow she makes a snowman look sexy.

Heidi Klum takes home the gold trophy for best costume this year with her hauntingly accurate Jessica Rabbit look. Goodbye Heidi and hello Jessica because there isn’t one feature left of Heidi in this costume!

We’ll have to wait until 2016 to see if anyone can top Heidi! Or will Heidi outdo herself again? Start your costume brainstorming now!

Third Year, Communication Studies and Journalism Major at the University of Denver. If this were a dating website I would tell you that I love long walks on the beach and romanitic coffee dates in hipster cafes.Sadly it's not, so I'll just tell you that I love Netflix, days where I don't need to put on pants, and my squad goals consist of Tina Fey and Amy Poehler hosting the Golden Globes.