Are You Ready for Summer? #HCSurvivalKits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DU chapter.

Are you ready for the summer fun that’s just around the corner? Her Campus has you covered with everything you need to have the best summer months possible. If you stopped by our table on the Driscoll Bridge, you already have a taste for what goodies are in store for you. Now, we want to give you a tote bag full of summer survival goodies to help make the end of the quarter a little better and the start of your summer the best that it can be. What’s in our summer survival bag? Check it out!

1. White Fur

Heading to the beach and need a good read? Check out White Fur– a book that will grab you by the heart strings until the last page turns. 

2. Secret Deodorant

The “Water Lilly” scented deodorant will keep you fresh while you surf, hike, mingle, and lounge on the hot summer sand.

3. Summer’s Eve Feminine Care

Bikini care is important care- no question about it. 

4. Steripod Tooth Brush Protector

Throwing together an overnight bag has never been easier. Just pop a steripod on your toothbrush and toss it in your bag! It will be clean and ready for you, no matter where you end up. 

5. Essence Brown Pencil Perfector

The Essence Brow Pencil makes maintaining a clean, simple, sun-ready look easier than ever. Keep your brows in place and forget about needing a touch up later on. 

Enter to win this Summer Survival tote now by sharing this article and tagging @hercampusdu or by DMing us on Instagram! 

Alicia is a recent graduate from the University of Denver where she earned her degree in Economics and Gender & Women's Studies. She can always be found with a cup of coffee in her hand and is likely to be caught singing 90s R&B throughout the day. Now exploring her next steps in life, she is taking fashion courses at the Parsons New School of Design and planning out her graduate school and career moves. She is inspired by the writings of Roxanne Gay, the style of Alexa Chung, and the lifestyle of Grace Coddington.