Kinky Candy for Valentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Candy conversation hearts and Russell Stover chocolates are definitely the traditional, tried and true Valentine’s sweets. However, sometimes you just need to be a little (ahem) unconventional. You’ve probably seen alternative uses for whipped cream, but the following kinky candies are sure to be a novel treat for you and your valentine.

1. Candy Cuffs ($4.29)

Put those pink fuzzy cuffs away and swap ‘em for an edible pair! No need to worry about losing a key.

2. Candy Bra ($9.99)

Comfy? No. Tasty? Yes.

3. Candy G-String ($9.99)

Foreplay just got a bit sweeter with the candy g-string.

4. Candy Garter ($9.99)

Brides have made garters sexy for decades, but now you can have your cake and eat it too.

5. Candy C*ck Ring ($4.99)

If you’re new to this age-old sex toy, a candy ring is a good place to start. The more advanced technology vibrates, but this ring acts as a late night snack.

6. Chocolate Body Paint ($8.62)

Forget about whipped cream! You can eat chocolate off of your SO with this edible chocolate body paint. Great for artists and foodies alike!

7. X-Rated Fun Gum

The x-rated gumballs are my personal favorite on the list because not only are they tasty, but they also act as a sex game. Similar to sex dice, each gumball has a sex act or position on it that you must perform with your partner.

8. Candy Nipple Tassels ($7.75)

Don’t these just sound fun? Nipple tassels are always entertaining, but now they’re also edible!

9. X-Rated Valentine Hearts ($9.99)

These are a fun twist on the classic conversation hearts. They take sweet messages like “call me” and “love you” and turn them into something far more explicit.

10. Flavored Condoms ($9.82)

Okay, so these aren’t exactly edible, but safe sex is great sex. Make oral sex taste tropical with these Durex condoms.

Enjoy one (or more) of these x-rated treats with your valentine. But, most importantly, be sure to practice safe sex this Valentine’s Day!

Ariana is a senior communications major and a writer for Her Campus at Drexel University. She loves to learn about pop culture, sex and gender, and is currently working on her senior project researching communication about sexual health on campus. Her go-to binge-worthy shows are Friends and Sex and the City.