This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

We are closing our month of April Favorites with a certain American Idol judge’s newest fragrance. “INDI” by Katy Perry — short for “individual”– has made quite the impression on our members this month. Read on to hear the perspective of 6 girls and 5 different majors and their opinion on our favorite new scent!

Gif courtesy of Giphy

“I thought the perfume smelled very sophisticated. I love the black and white design of the bottle.” – Bebhinn, Junior, Nursing

“The perfume has a very distinct fragrance and it exudes a confident and joyful attitude. I would definitely say it is a go-to perfume if someone is looking for a signature fragrance to kick start their day!” – Camren, Freshman, Fashion Design

“The packaging is pretty cute and minimalistic. The scent reminds me of a classic perfume with a touch of coconut. The fact that it’s sold at Walgreens is super convenient too.” – Diane, Freshman, Criminology and Justice Studies 

“I feel like the bottle represents Katy Perry’s current style and aesthetic. It smells musky and fruity! This perfume would be great for someone who’s looking for a fragrance for a night out.” – Nicole, Junior, Design & Merchandising

“I think the bottle of the new perfume is very stylish. It is not too big, so it will be easy to take it with you in your purse and refresh whenever needed. You can feel musk and floral tones. I was afraid the fragrance will be too sweet but it definitely isn’t. I liked how it was strong at first but became milder afterwards. This fragrance reminded me of warm summer nights.” -Alise, Freshman, Entertainment & Arts Management

“I really liked the seamless packaging and bottle shape. The contrast of the black and white bottle was so cute with the gold stripe and the letter designs on the sides!” – Charlotte, Junior , Design & Merchandising

We are loving it–and so can you! Get it online (http://bit.ly/2Hof2uD) or in-store at any Walgreens!! Better yet, it comes as a body mist, and there’s a even a mini-version that comes with a Covergirl Mascara!

Design and Merchandising
Bebhinn Nagle is a pre-junior at Drexel University, where she is majoring in Nursing. Along with this role of writer for HerCampus Drexel, she is also the recruitment chair for the school's student nurses' association.
Alise is the President of the Her Campus at Drexel chapter. She is a senior studying Entertainment & Arts Management and hopes to work in the management of cultural organizations in the future. She is an international student from Latvia and loves traveling, photography, and dogs.
Diane Nguyen

Drexel '21

Diane Nguyen is a Drexel University senior from Boston, Massachusetts. As a Global Studies major and Criminal Justice and Chinese double-minor, she is interested in human rights, specifically immigration and environmental law. She also hopes to volunteer for the Peace Corps and be a part of a nonprofit organization that helps child sex trafficking victims recover from their trauma.
Her Campus Drexel contributor.