Campus Cutie: Mike Aleixo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Name:  Mike AleixoAge: 21Major: Mechanical EngineeringClass: Pre-JuniorRelationship Status: Single

What are your favorite things to do in your free time?In my free time I spend entirely too much time on my indo board. On the weekends I like to go snowboarding up at Camelback with a few of my friends. In my free time I also train Brazilian jujitsu and try to compete whenever possible.

If you’re not in class, where will we most likely find you on campus?Usually I am at the armory with ROTC or at the DAC. My friends and I are always working out together to improve our technique and try new workouts; usually I am the one in the neon yellow tights. I am a pretty restless person so the gym is the one place that can settle me down.

Favorite restaurant on campus?I like to play Quizzo on Tuesday nights at Landmark and get 50 cent garlic parm wings.

What’s your ideal first date?I am a pretty adventurous person, so basically anything outside the typical dinner and a movie date night. I am always game for something outside the norm.

What’s your favorite pick up line?“Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?”

What’s your spirit animal?According to the quiz, my spirit animal is a butterfly. I am playful, fun, and lighthearted. 

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live and why?Alaska. I’m not sure why, I just really like Alaska. The scenery has always looked cool, I could see myself living there.

If you weren’t at Drexel what would you be doing with your life?I really wanted to enlist in the Coast Guard and be an air survival tech, those are the guys that jump out of a helicopter and save people, like the movie The Guardian.

What’s one thing on your bucket list?I want to go scuba diving in the underwater park in Austria.

Dyana is a pre-junior at Drexel University with a double major in marketing and finance.  She is often stuck on campus studying for her majors, but in her free time she loves to explore what the city has to offer.  Dyana also loves to exercise and stay active all year round; she is always trying new workouts and researching the best way to stay active.  As a closet writer, she is excited to publish her work for Her Campus Drexel! 
Her Campus Drexel contributor.