This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

With the holidays right around the corner, every makeup, skincare, and body care brand has put out their 2017 holiday collections. The best places to pick the hottest holiday set are Sephora and Ulta. Brands usually do a Sephora exclusive set along with a Ulta exclusive set. Holiday sets are an easy gift for friends and family who love beauty products.  Here are my picks for the best of the season.

1.  Sephora Favorites: Skin Wonderland ($64)

Image courtesy of Sephora.com 

This set is a great way to test out high-end skincare because it includes products from Fresh to Kate Somerville. This kit has it all without spending a ton. Another great benefit about this set is that it is not a brand-specific set, and you get to try out a bunch of different brands at a variety of price points without totally breaking the bank.

2. tarte: Limited-Edition Natural Artistry Faves Color Collection ($25)

Image courtesy of Sephora.com

This is a great and affordable set for any makeup lover. This includes a mascara, liquid lipstick and a mini highlight and contour palette. This tarte set features products from tarte’s Tarteist line, which is a popular line from the brand.

3. Too Faced: Best Year Ever Makeup Collection ($49) 

Image courtesy of Sephora.com

This is the ultimate makeup set. This Too Faced collection includes three eyeshadow palettes, bronzer, blush, highlighter and a mascara. With each eyeshadow palette, you can create different looks for many occasions. Along with a makeup bag, you can’t go wrong with this set.

4. OPI: Love OPI XOXO ($49.95)

Image courtesy of Ulta.com

This is great for the nail lover in your life. This 25-color set will get you through every holiday and more with the festive colors. Even though this set features holiday colors, that shouldn’t stop them from using these colors year-round for any occasion.

5. Soap & Glory: Glow Maintenance ($25)

Image courtesy of Ulta.com

This Soap & Glory set is great for any pamper day. It includes body butters, shower gels, face wash, hand lotion and a face mask. This set is great for anyone who wants to try out Soap & Glory and it features some of the brand’s biggest products at a very affordable price. This is the perfect gift for anyone who needs a spa day.

From your makeup-loving to nail-obsessed friend, this list has it all. There are also many options for pricing, including affordable to higher-end. Head to your nearest Sephora or Ulta to check these great gifts out, or order online. Good luck shopping going into the 2017 holiday season!

Her Campus Drexel contributor.