Style > Fashion

7 Aeropostale Denim Pieces You Need In Your Life

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Jeans are something you can never have enough of, and this fall, the options do not disappoint. So we’ve done the work for you, and found every variation of jean you could possibly need this season (conveniently all at one place, too!) #inaero #bestdenimever

1. High-Waisted Black Jeggings

Image Courtesy of Aeropostale

If you don’t already have a pair of black jeans, you need to add them to your closet right now. Just like regular denim, they match basically everything, but they add just a little more polish to your look.

2. Stretchy Low-Rise Jeggings

Image Courtesy of Aeropostale

You don’t have to be uncomfortable to look cute – invest in jeans with some stretch and you’ll be thanking us. Better yet, this particular pair is made out of recycled plastic bottles, so you can feel good and help the environment at the same time!

3. Straight Ankle Ripped Jeans

Image Courtesy of Aeropostale

Add a little bit of edge to your look with pre-ripped jeans. Pair with some sneakers or booties and you’ll be good to go!

4. High-Waisted Embroidered Jeggings

Image Courtesy of Aeropostale

Embroidery is one of our favorite trends right now. Everyone owns a pair of jeans, so you’ll stand out in ones with some bold detailing on the sides. And since these are high-waisted, you can basically wear them with any kind of shirt!

5. Beaded Girlfriend Jeans

Image Courtesy of Aeropostale

The details are what matter in this mid-rise denim look. This pair is the perfect balance of destroyed but delicate, with ripped knees countered by the delicate faux pearls throughout.

6. Boyfriend Jeans

Image Courtesy of Aeropostale

Get your boyfriend’s look without actually having to steal his clothes with a pair of boyfriend jeans. These jeans are also the perfect amount of worn to look like they’re totally vintage.

7. Bootcut Jeans

Image Courtesy of Aeropostale

Everyone needs at least one plain pair of bootcut jeans in their closet. It’s right in the name–they’re perfect to mix with any pair of boots or booties.

We hope we’ve covered all your fall denim necessities–Let us know if we missed any!

Cover Image Courtesy of Aeropostale

Her Campus Drexel contributor.