This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

These are some popular makeup looks you’ll be seeing for the holidays this year. ‘Tis the season to bring out all the glitter and red lipstick you own. These five makeup looks are perfect for a family get-together, Christmas party, or any social night out with your friends during winter break. These looks are very classic and elegant, and you’ll definitely notice people rocking them during the holidays this year!

1. Classic Sultry Look

Image courtesy of @nikkietutorials on Instagram

This makeup is a perfect go-to look for the holidays. Glowy skin, smokey eyes, and a nude lip are basic necessities that have been around for the longest time, and it’s such a versatile look that’ll work for any occasion.

2. Natural Holiday Makeup

Image courtesy of @eman on Instagram

Many people don’t like all the glam in holiday makeup looks. This style is perfect for those who want to keep it simple, yet still look elegant. Flawless skin, simple eye makeup, and a bold lip is a perfect chic ensemble for the holidays.

3. Simple Classic Holiday Look

Image courtesy of @tanyacheban on Instagram

Another simple and elegant makeup look that is ideal for someone who doesn’t want to go all out is this classic makeup look. An easy winged liner and bold red lips definitely turns heads and makes a statement without being over the top.

4. Classic Holiday Look with a Glittery Twist

Image courtesy of @iheart_sarahy on Instagram

This makeup look is perfect for those who love the classic holiday makeup look with the slightest twist, which definitely amplifies the beauty of this style. The simplicity of the classic look with the addition of a cut crease made from a glitter liner keeps this look elegant and sophisticated with a bit of glam.

5. Dark Holiday Makeup

Image courtesy of @sabinahannan on Instagram

For those who are willing to be a bit daring this holiday, this look is exquisite and perfect for the daredevils out there. A bold eye makeup paired with a stand-out lip color gives the look its significance. You’ll definitely be making a statement by sporting this look while appearing absolutely fabulous.

As winter break slowly creeps up on us, that means the holidays will be here before you know it. These five looks are stunningly beautiful for any plans you may have for this upcoming holiday break. Whether you choose to go out partying with friends, spend time with family, or even just stay home and watch holiday movies, these styles will be perfect for any situation and really fun to recreate!

Her Campus Drexel contributor.