11 Reasons Why You Should Watch ‘Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

After a critically acclaimed first season, Netflix began live-streaming season two of “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt” on April 15. The season one finale left us wondering where Kimmy’s adventures would take her next. Here are some reasons why we can’t wait to see what Kimmy and her friends are up to…

1. We miss Kimmy’s clever comebacks.

2. We miss how oblivious she is.

3. And how great she is when it comes to using the most hip slang.

4. We can’t wait to learn more about Jacqueline’s secret past.

5. And to see how she’ll survive on her own after a messy divorce.

6. Lillian is hysterical since she always acts like she’s stoned.

7. We’re also dying to know what happened with Dong, his marriage to Sonia, and his feelings for Kimmy. 

8. Titus will be sassier than ever.

9. We miss the scandalous stories from his past.

10. And how eager he was to go on adventures with Kimmy.

11. And we really missed this guy (and the awesome theme song!)

Be sure to watch season two of “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt” on Netflix! Full of laughs and lighthearted humor, this show is sure to capture your heart.

Orly is a Venezuelan senior at Drexel University majoring in Public Relations and double minoring in marketing and writing. In her free time, you can find her in a coffee shop writing, color-coding her way through life or binge watching One Tree Hill for the fifth time. She manages HCD's Facebook page as well as their Twitter and hopes to make a career out of social media someday.
Manali is a junior Biology major with a public health minor hoping to pursue her life goal of finding a keychain with her name on it . She's been with the Her Campus Drexel community since her sophomore year as a feature writer and hopes to one day run out of pages in her passport. You can find her planning her next adventure,exploring the city of Philadelphia, attempting to cook, or watching too much Netflix.
Beth is a pre-junior at Drexel University, majoring in Operations and Supply Chain Management.  You can find her at coffee shops in Old City, running around the Fairmount neighborhood, or tucked away playing the piano in MacAlister's practice rooms.
Her Campus Drexel contributor.