This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Dickinson chapter.

For my spring break this year I will be going home to Philadelphia again with my friend! I took her home last spring break with me, and that was when we began to bond and decided to be roommates!! Last spring break wasn’t so good though because there was a snow storm so we’d weren’t able to go out as much and explore the city.  But I did take her to the art museum and on a small tour around old city Philly. We took a horse carriage around, and it was really fun but SO cold. The man driving the carriage gave us a tour and spoke about each spot he passed by. It was not only my friend’s first time, but it was mine. This spring break, I hope to take her to all my favorite food spots because we both love food very much! She also loves to shop so I’m hoping we can go to the King of Prussia mall. We both miss home cooked meals and are very excited to eat my parents food. 

If you stop by Philadelphia I recommend these places! 

Max Brenner– for some amazing chocolate and food 

Steve’s Prince of Steak – for some real cheesesteak (it’s what we’re best known for!)

Vietnam Cafe– one of my favorites because it has some amazing Pho!

Chinatown – for the bubble tea (especially at Tea Do) and pastries

Sarah Tran

Dickinson '20

Napping is my day job. Sleeping is my night job. 
Devon Carlson

Dickinson '20

Devon is a junior at Dickinson College, majoring in Political Science and Educational Studies. At Dickinson, she involves herself in a cappella and soccer, but outside of her school work and extracurriculars, she has a very strong passion for coffee and all things related to The Office.