This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Dickinson chapter.

The last day of classes rolls around and you’re so excited that you forget that this means finals.

That is until you wake up on Saturday and realize that you have to write four papers and take three finals in the course of one week.

You suck it up and finally head to the lib ready to take on finals.

At first you feel like you’re being productive…

But then you decide to reward yourself with Netflix and you realize that you really haven’t actually accomplished much.

Eventually it’s 2am and you might feel a little something like this.

You roll up to your first exam feeling (somewhat prepared)…

But walking out is a different story.

But eventually finals are over and you are home free!

Happy finals, collegiettes! Remember, even though you’re drowning in tests and papers now, soon you will be able to sit back, relax and binge watch Elf on repeat instead.

Alexandra (Alex) is a Senior classics and religion double major and Campus Correspondent at Dickinson College. On campus, Alex is a first-year mentor, plays club sports, and is an active member of Kappa Alpha Theta. In her spare time, Alex is a self-confessed Food Network junkie and shopaholic. After graduation, she would love to work at a magazine or a PR agency. You can find her on instagram and twitter at @astagsss.