jonathan j castellon be8AmxavYp8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jonathan j castellon be8AmxavYp8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

We all Want to Be Meghan Markle

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

We all Want to Be Meghan Markle

Meghan Markle is an actress who is dating Prince Harry and best part is she half black.

They kept their relationship hidden for months without even a photo of them taken together. However, they have the cutest Cinderella story, who would’ve guessed Prince Harry had a thing for the sistas.

On November 8, Prince Harry publicly confirmed his relationship with Suits actress Meghan Markle in an open letter asking people to please leave Meghan Markle alone. Given that, it’s not exactly surprising that the actress spent some time laying low.

Looks like people were bit judgmental and jealous of their relationship. Their relationship is even taking bigger steps like Tea parties with Queen Elizabeth and wedding bells.

Raised in Queens, with a major in Mass Communication and a love for writing. Graduating in 2018 in hopes of working in Television production. I love reading novels, blogs and magazine articles. I'm completed addicted to TV Shows and my ultimate goal is to always have fun.