This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

Spring 2017 Fashion Trends

Spring 2017 is on its way and the fashion trends are amazing. This season we will see a revamping of old styles and reoccurring trends from the past. Fashion Nova, Forever 21, and many other online shops seem to be the primary trendsetters this season and are setting the bar pretty high.  Here are five new fashion trends for the 2017 spring season.

1. Jean Skirts

This fashion trend took a bit of a hiatus for the past decade but it’s now back in full swing. All kinds of jean skirts seem to be trending. Different colors, lengths, and sizes all seem to be trending.

1. Diamond Chokers

Chokers have been trending for the past two seasons but now we see an increase in diamond chokers. Whether it’s real diamonds or fake diamonds, this trend is on fire.  Celebs such as Kylie Jenner, Rihanna, and Kim Kardashian began setting this trend recently and have impacted the fashion world greatly.

1. Faux Suede

Faux suede dresses, pants, shoes, and chokers are all a part of the 2017 spring fashion trends. This trend comes in all colors, shapes, and sizes and is booming right now. It began with bodysuits and grew from there.

1. Cropped Hoodies

Cropped hoodies are another fashion trend that began at the online shop Fashion Nova. This look can be paired with leggings, pants, skirts, or anything else you would like, the look is beyond versatile.

1. Corset Tops

Corset tops are a little less popular this season but is still trending nonetheless. This look can be found almost anywhere Forever 21, H&M, and pretty much any other store around. This look trends almost every summer, and can be paired with many different things. You can never go wrong with a corset top.

A Mass Communications major looking to obtain an internship or employment using my communication and writing expertise towards opportunities in journalism, editing, and writing
Raised in Queens, with a major in Mass Communication and a love for writing. Graduating in 2018 in hopes of working in Television production. I love reading novels, blogs and magazine articles. I'm completed addicted to TV Shows and my ultimate goal is to always have fun.