This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

Have you ever looked into your closet and wondered if there was a way to create new fashion with what you have?  Or are you a fashionista that just wants to help inspire others and share how you create your outfits?  Coming soon is a new and exclusive DSU TV show on-campus called Shop Your Closet!  It is part of a production company called Quality Content Productions and they are looking for volunteers who would want to show off their closets.

Don’t forget to follow them!

Instagram: closetshopur

Facebook: Shop Your Closet

Twitter: shopyourclosetDSU

If interested, you can message them on any of the three types of social media.  Anyone and everyone is welcomed!

Hi everyone, I am from the Lonestar state, go cowboys!  I lived in several places including some countries which I love writing about, along with writing about lifestyle.  I am majoring in Mass Communications with a with a minor in history! 
Raised in Queens, with a major in Mass Communication and a love for writing. Graduating in 2018 in hopes of working in Television production. I love reading novels, blogs and magazine articles. I'm completed addicted to TV Shows and my ultimate goal is to always have fun.