This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

Rap and hip hop is popular along the East Coast and I have gone out of my comfort zone to broaden my horizons.  Although I enjoy some artists such as Future and Party Next Door, but sometimes I need to go back to my favorites.  Country music has many great artists such as Carrie Underwood and Tim McGraw.  One of the newest artists that I have added to my favorites list is Kane Brown.  He is a twenty three years old from Georgia who had gotten famous over social media and is currently touring with Florida Georgia Line.  His voice sounds rustic but his music and messages are modern.  Two of his popular songs include Don’t Go City on Me and Used to Love You Sober.  Next time you’re scrolling on iTunes or YouTube and want to explore another genre, Kane Brown is one to listen too.

Hi everyone, I am from the Lonestar state, go cowboys!  I lived in several places including some countries which I love writing about, along with writing about lifestyle.  I am majoring in Mass Communications with a with a minor in history! 
Raised in Queens, with a major in Mass Communication and a love for writing. Graduating in 2018 in hopes of working in Television production. I love reading novels, blogs and magazine articles. I'm completed addicted to TV Shows and my ultimate goal is to always have fun.