This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

Living the Dream

Have you heard of “The Hive?” Well that is the Delaware State Radio Station!  There are many shows that air at different times throughout the day.  There are a variety that plays, but one in particular that is a show called “Living the Dream.”  This show is about undocumented students living the dream in the United States and showing that they can live the “American Dream” along with everyone else.  The show has two amazing hosts, they have character, bring new material to their show every time, and play some great music.  So check out the information below and take a chance by listening to their show!

Hosts: Karen & Eddi

Times: Wednesday @ 2 pm

Where: The Hive & Channel 15

Social Media:

Snapchat: EddiKaren_Radio

Instagram: EddiKaren_Radio

Hi everyone, I am from the Lonestar state, go cowboys!  I lived in several places including some countries which I love writing about, along with writing about lifestyle.  I am majoring in Mass Communications with a with a minor in history! 
Raised in Queens, with a major in Mass Communication and a love for writing. Graduating in 2018 in hopes of working in Television production. I love reading novels, blogs and magazine articles. I'm completed addicted to TV Shows and my ultimate goal is to always have fun.