Are We Done Yet?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

Are We Done Yet?

The semester is SLOWY but surely coming to an end, at this point in the semester literally everyone is ready to go home including me.

I saw a recent post that said spring semester of college is worse than having senioritis. That post is beyond true because I feel like every month has flown by since I have been at school, but April is literally dragging! I’m so ready to go home that I have a countdown calendar on my phone and right now we have 12 days 2 hours 27 minutes and 47 seconds until the last day of classes. I know it’s kind of obsessive but I’m super ready for the summer. Just thinking about road trips, bonfires, beach trips, and all the other summer activities gets me super excited.

My Brain Hurts!

Right now, I know literally everyone is tired of doing school work and can’t wait to go home. This month may seem to be going by slower than the previous months but HANG IN THERE. Don’t give up just yet! Let’s finish out these next few weeks strong! Before you know it, you’ll be at home complaining about how you’re ready to go back to school. It’s 4.0 szn we can do it, the end is near!

Raised in Queens, with a major in Mass Communication and a love for writing. Graduating in 2018 in hopes of working in Television production. I love reading novels, blogs and magazine articles. I'm completed addicted to TV Shows and my ultimate goal is to always have fun.