You’re Invited: #BakeAChange

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

There are few things better than bright colors, cupcakes, and giving girls in low-income countries an education. And because of this, we bring you all three! Her Campus DePauw is participating in the She’s the First #BakeAChange campaign to raise money for an incredible cause. Who knew doing good could taste so deliciously!?

She’s the First is a non-profit organization that “provides scholarships to girls in low-income countries with the goal of creating first-generation graduates and the next generation of global leaders.” Right now, She’s the First has 555 scholars, across 117 chapters, in 10 countries around the world, and those numbers are growing EVERY DAY. 

There are currently 250+ #BakeAChange bake sales happening across 6 different continents before November 1st, and our’s is one of them!!

Stop by our table at lunch on Friday 10/30 for some sweet treats, tie-dyed cupcakes, and a chance to win an incredible Her Campus prize basket full of really great goodies! Not to mention the chance to give an education to girls in low income countries! Bring a few spare dollars, and let’s make a change!!