The Ultimate Winter Shoe: Boots

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

As the weather gets colder, it’s time to break out your boots from the closet. There are so many different styles of boots that can be worn to compliment your outfit. From combat boots for a casual occasion to high heel, knee-high boots for that classy dinner party, boots are the ultimate shoe for cold weather. Here are some different styles of boots to consider for your next outfit!

Combat Boots

These are great for an everyday look, as they go with just about anything. Pair them with your favorite oversized sweater and jeans, and you’ll have a great wintry, fashionable look.

Ankle Boots

These can be dressed up or down depending on your outfit. Ankle boots go great with jeans tucked in, but can also be great with a dress for a more formal occasion. They come in a variety of style and heel height so you can chose which one best works for you.

Over the Knee Boots

Again, these can be paired great with jeans or a dress or skirt. Over-the-knee boots give you a chic look for the winter and keep your legs a little warmer from the cold weather. These boots are great for any occasion and are very versatile.