Style

These Are The 3 Best Online Stores for College Formal Dresses

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

It’s that time of year again—spring formal season. As fun as it is, my biggest struggle is finding a dress that’s as affordable as it is stylish. Luckily for you (and me), I’ve rounded up my top shops for ordering dresses for any formal

1. Revolve

Revolve has a *ton* of selections that range in price and style. There can be a dress for $50 or $500, so search wisely. To boot, Revolve has the best customer service I’ve ever dealt with. You will not be disappointed if you order from Revolve, they have something for everyone.

2. Lulu’s

What I love about Lulu’s is that they have so many trendy pieces that are reasonably priced. I love that they have the latest two-piece numbers and many with lace-up details. 

3. Tobi

Tobi is a crowd favorite when it comes to affordable going out clothes for college students. The prices are reasonable, and they pretty much *always* have a sale going on—even better, you get 50% off on your first purchase.

I love dresses that have a little bit of detail that make them different from everyone else’s dress, and these online shops offer exactly that. Try one of these sites out and you will not be disappointed. Happy formal! 

Campus Correspondent for HC DePauw! Psychology and Spanish major, art history minor '17. CollegeFashionista Style Guru & Editorial Intern. DePauw Cheerleading Social Media Manager.