Style Inspiration: Kendall Jenner

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Arguably one of the best dressed 20-year-olds on the planet, Kendall Jenner has it going on. From the runways of Paris to the streets of L.A., Kendall always manages to look effortlessly chic. She is one of the most influential trendsetters in fashion today. What’s great about her style is that it’s not confined to just one type of fashion; she’ll wear a leather jacket and studded sneakers one day and a purple, frilly dress the next.

Here are some of Kendall’s best outfits. 

This look is the perfect balance between casual and formal. The leather leggings and brown suede booties give the look a chic edge, while the very casual white T-shirt makes the look perfect for class or brunch. 

This outfit is very fun, casual and great for a trip to the mall or the nature park. The red striped tank looks super comfy and pairs well with the medium-washed jeans. Kendall loves belts and this belt adds a little edge to the outfit and really brings everything together. 

This look is perfect for a night out. The casual gray henley pairs excellently with the edgy leather mini skirt. Kendall is wearing black heels, but to make the outfit a bit more casual, you could wear wedges or even some trendy sneakers!

This is a great dress that can be dressed down or up. Kendall pairs it with some trendy white and black sneakers for the perfect day look. The look can also be dressed up with some strappy black heels and some silver jewelry for a fun night out.

Freshman at DePauw! Hometown: Oxford, OH. Currently undecided in major. Style Blog Writer. Tiger Ambassador. Loves anything to do with fashion, the ocean, popsicles, and football!
Campus Correspondent for HC DePauw! Psychology and Spanish major, art history minor '17. CollegeFashionista Style Guru & Editorial Intern. DePauw Cheerleading Social Media Manager.