The Spill: Justin Bieber’s Guide to South America

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Currently on the South American leg of his  “Believe” Tour, Justin has consistently made headlines with his antics. In case you’re looking for a spur of the moment trip over Thanksgiving,  here is a guide of the perfect vacation according to J. Biebs himself.

Step 1: Get kicked out of a hotel.

The pop superstar is currently under investigation for an incident in the Rio de Janeiro’s Joá neighborhood after a complaint of Bieber and his entourage were performing graffiti on the side of the Hotel Nacional. In addition Bieber’s fan’s have been swarming the hotel that Bieber was staying at. As a result, the hotel was forced to ask the pop star to leave.

Step 2: Find a random Brazilian girl.

One night Bieber and his crew decided to go to a Rio brothel. Let me repeat that: Justin Bieber, 19, went to a brothel in Rio. Although he did his best to shield his face from the paparazzi, it was obvious when he and his entire crew left with two girls. While all the rumors were floating around a video surfaced of a sleeping Bieber being filmed by a mystery girl. Newsflash: This “mystery girl” turned out to be a Brazilian Porn Star. 

These two simple things will be your key to having the best time in Brazil ever.

Hey Internets! I'm Laurel and am currently a freshman at DePauw University in Greencastle, Indiana. I'm majoring in Communications and hope to go onto work in online media and video production.
Rose Overbey

DePauw '20