The Six Worst Christmas Cards…Ever

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Every year around this time my mom gets my family together to take our annual Christmas card photo so she can start mailing them out the day after Thanksgiving. Christmas cards are supposed to be an update on how our friends and family are doing represented by a nice picture. These families didn’t get the memo and went for a more comedic route…

Floating animal heads and staring off into the distance…not attractive.

Everyone looks uncomfortable in this family photo…

This just doesn’t make much sense…

The baby’s terrified look says it all. This picture will probably haunt their child forever.

If this doesn’t make you feel uncomfortable I don’t know what will, but props to the Photoshop job.

Man-child and cheesy backgrounds do not make a good Christmas card.

I grew up in Columbus, Ohio and have been doing dance, gymnastics, and cheerleading for as long as I can remember. I have been a lifeguard for six years. I am a member of the Alpha chapter of Alpha Chi Omega here at DePauw. I have cheered on the tigers for football and basketball seasons for the last three years. I am a Biology major and my dream job is to become a pediatric nurse. I will be going to nursing school after I graduate from DePauw. 
Campus Correspondent for HC DePauw! Psychology and Spanish major, art history minor '17. CollegeFashionista Style Guru & Editorial Intern. DePauw Cheerleading Social Media Manager.