This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.
Commencement is approaching and our seniors are getting ready to take on a new chapter in their lives. Let’s hear from a few awesome seniors about their DePauw experience!

We’ll be talking to Ashley Wong, a mathematics and economics double major from Bedford, IN; Hannah Meyer, an education and Spanish double major from River Forest, IL; and Chelsea Murray, a computer science major with a minor in political science from Buffalo, NY.

Her Campus: First off, congratulations to all of you! So, what are you guys going to miss about DePauw the most, and what’s your favorite thing about DePauw?

Ashley Wong: My favorite thing about DePauw would have to be all of the opportunities that are available to students. During my four years at DePauw, I’ve been involved in so many different clubs and organizations and have met so many great people. By having all of these opportunities readily available, I have gotten a very well-rounded experience. With less than a week until graduation, I’m really sad to see this stage of my life come to an end but I’m also really excited for my next adventure. DePauw has this “magic” that convinced me to come here four years ago and I know that magic will always be a part of me.

Hannah Meyer: It is impossible to choose my favorite thing about DePauw, but the people have sure made my time here something I will never forget! I loved having the opportunity of being a part of Winter Term in service and a member DepauwCappella. I also loved teaching in Greencastle schools and being a member of Pi Beta Phi.

Chelsea Murray: My favorite thing about DePauw would probably be Marvin’s garlic cheese fries! But, on a more serious note, I love how DePauw is such a close-knit community. It is so easy to be involved in so many different things. Plus, there are so many opportunities to connect with your peers, whether it’s from class, a club, Greek Life, DSG or sports!

HC: I completely agree! So what are all of your post-DePauw plans?

AW: I’ll be moving to Chicago and working as a consultant at FactSet, a financial technology consulting company.

HM: I’m moving to Austin, Texas on June 1st . In the fall I’ll complete my master’s degree in Early Childhood Special Education at the University of Texas at Austin.

CM: After graduation I’m going to the University of Buffalo Law School to study Technology and Cybersecurity Law.

HC: Well that is certainly great to hear! You guys are awesome and will surely be missed, but we are so proud of you guys and wish you all the best! Thanks for chatting with us!
Campus Correspondent for HC DePauw! Psychology and Spanish major, art history minor '17. CollegeFashionista Style Guru & Editorial Intern. DePauw Cheerleading Social Media Manager.