pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.
After four years on campus, the seniors know all the tips and tricks to DePauw life. In this month’s edition of Seniors Speak, I wanted to see what the Class of 2016 is planning for their remaining time with us. 

HerCampus: What is something you are looking forward to in your last weeks at DePauw?

Jordan Lienhoop

“One thing I’m looking forward to before graduation is seeing spring again on campus. I love the trees- especially the magnolia on the corner of Locust and Hanna.”

Emily Waitt 

“Since it’s getting warmer, I would say going to the nature park for the last times. Maybe even taking Dairy Castle to the nature park. Also, seeing people going on to their next step in life thanks to DePauw.”

Katie Stack

“I’m looking forward to spending my last few weeks goofing off with friends instead of being productive or studying. And not feeling guilty about it at all.” 

Olivia Cloer

“Little 5 obviously, but I think everyone will say that, so I’ll say when it gets warmer, just sitting on the porch hanging out with friends.”

Katie Manalo 

“This is my last chance to be on a competitive team, so being with friends on the track team. Also listening to what other people are doing after graduation. It is cool to see people I’ve known for a while getting to achieve their dreams.”
Hi I'm Audrey! I'm from Indianapolis and I am a First-Year student at the lovely DePauw University. I'm a psychology major with a passion for working with kids. Along with writing, I enjoy yoga, reading, coffee, messy buns and cozy socks.