This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

If you are looking for a for a tall, handsome first-year with a great personality and a smile that will make your heart melt, look no further than Sean Truax of Longden 2.

HerCampus: Okay Campus Cutie, how about you tell us a little bit about yourself?

CampusCutie: I am a freshman interested in majoring in Economics or Political Science. I am from Carmel, Indiana but lived in Seattle, Washington when I was younger. I play and watch all sports especially basketball and golf.

HC: Any interest in playing basketball at DePauw since you’re 6’5”?

CC: Well I’m planning on playing basketball on the intramural team this winter and with golf, we play it in the hallway of Longden 2 all the time.

HC: Yeah I’ve heard Longden 2 is one of the best freshman dorms. That sounds like a lot of fun! Even though it seems like you’re having fun here do you miss anything about home?

CC: It would definitely have to be playing basketball with my best friends from high school. During the summer we would all go to someone’s house and play all day.

HC: What we really want to know Sean, are you single or taken?

CC: Single for my whole life. Playing hard to get I guess [laughs]

HC: Awh I’m sure a lot of girls would appreciate that. Are you looking for anyone now?

CC: I guess I would say yes to it. I am not actively trying to find someone but if something fell into place I would go with it.

HC: What specifically do you look for in a girl?

CC: I’m looking for someone that is athletic, fun to be around and has a pretty smile. I really don’t have a specific type as long as they are someone I can hang out with and have fun with.

HC: Good answer! So who’s your celebrity Crush?

CC: Erin Andrews.

HC: Interesting, any reason why?

CC: An attractive woman that knows her sports….it’s not even a competition.

HC: What would be an ideal date for you, Sean?

CC: A perfect date would be one where there is never a dull moment. I’m not really into movies or anything like that so I would take her out to a nice dinner and then go from there.

HC: Awh that sound’s perfect! So any campus crushes so far?

CC: Maybe [laughs] I’m keeping my options open.

HC:  Do you have any last words for the ladies at DePauw?

CC: Sure! Come to Longden 237 and join the party!

Sophomore Psychology MajorMember of Alpha PhiWomen's Varsity Lacrosse  
Rose Overbey

DePauw '20