This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Summer is all about having fun and gettin’ a little wild with hair, makeup and clothing trends. Be bold and embrace your inner #teammermaid or #teamunicorn with these rainbow beauty products.Tarte- Magic Wands Brush Set

Mimicking unicorn horns, these five brushes are the only tools you need for the perfect makeup look. These whimsical brushes look amazing and feel even better!

Makeup Revolution- Mermaid Forever Eye Shadow Palette

Makeup Revolution found the perfect balance between metallic and matte shades. Including every color under the sun from neutrals to jewel tones, this is the only eye shadow palette you will ever need.

Nails Inc.- Unicorn Nail Polish Duo

Whether you choose to wear these shades separately or mix and match, this holographic polish will have you sparkling all day long. Most importantly, this sparkly and shimmery set is paraben free!

Conair-Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron

Keep your mane looking silky smooth with this titanium straightener. Too bad the rainbow color won’t transfer to your hair!

Wet n Wild- Color Icon Rainbow Highlighter

It’s no secret that rainbow highlighter is all the rage right now, with many major brands from Tarte to Ulta getting in on the trend. This inexpensive option allows you to get the rainbow look without breaking the bank.

Depauw '17 I'm from Dublin, Oh and I write for the style blog :)
Campus Correspondent for HC DePauw! Psychology and Spanish major, art history minor '17. CollegeFashionista Style Guru & Editorial Intern. DePauw Cheerleading Social Media Manager.