This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Our newest campus cutie is sophomore Payton Dunning from Tulsa, Oklahoma. He is social chair for his fraternity, Sigma Chi, and I’m sure you have seen him on the rugby field. Ladies, meet Payton Dunning! 

Her Campus: Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? What are you involved in on campus?

Campus Cutie: I’m a sophomore Sigma Chi, I play rugby, and am a political science/ English literature double major.

HC: That sounds like a lot of work! Good for you for taking on a double major Payton. So do you hold a position in your fraternity?

CC: Yeah, I’m social chair.

HC: That sounds super fun! Tell us about that, what does it entail?

CC: I have to do the budget, plan formals and informals – pretty much all of the planning that goes into any event is my forte.HC: Well I have heard you guys throw one heck of an informal where you go kayaking so sounds like you’d be just the man for the job! So tell us, do you have a fun fact or interesting story you would like to share?

CC: I’m an eagle scout!

HC: Wow, that’s impressive! I know so much work goes into acquiring that level of honor in scouts, so that is very admirable.  How was your winter term?

CC: It was awesome! I stayed on campus and took a pre-law class which was remarkable. We got to go to the court house, do mock trials, and take the LSAT- the whole deal. It was really cool.

HC: Do you want to go to law school then?

CC: Yeah, probably… maybe.

HC: Haha, well best of luck if you decide to do so! Is there anything in particular that you’re looking forward to this semester?

CC: I am really excited about our new pledge class; there are some super cool dudes that I am looking forward to spending the next few years with. Also, as weird as it sounds, academics actually, I’m really excited for my classes because I actually love all of them. Also, since I play rugby, I am really pumped for sevens to start up.

HC: Sevens?

CC: The spring season of rugby is when we play sevens. I was injured last season so I’m excited to play again and get back out there.

HC: Great! Do you have a favorite song?

CC: As far as music goes just anything country, generic country.

HC: Speaking of music, are you musically inclined at all?

CC: Yeah, I play bass guitar and piano.

HC: Wow! Not only one instrument, but two! Very impressive, do you take lessons here at all?

CC: No, I just did that all growing up.

HC: Well that’s great, maybe you can play the bass guitar at one of sig chi’s partiers! Now we’re getting to the fun part of the interview, any campus crushes or are you seeing anyone?

CC: No, I’m keeping my options open.

HC: What do you look for in a girl?

CC: Friendliness, intelligence, involvement, optimism, you know- all of the good stuff.

HC: Good answer, thank you so much for your time!

CC: Thank you!

HC: Ladies, there you have it! Payton can play the piano, holds a position in his fraternity, and he loves county music. Sounds like an amazing guy, so be sure to swing by sig chi and meet this week’s campus cutie!