Her Campus DePauw Features

• Welcome Home!

Have you noticed a recent hype or energy around campus? How could you not notice? That is the real question. As we all know, this past week...
  • Why is Winter so SAD?

Here comes Valentine’s Day…as if we needed another reason to feel sorry for ourselves, another excuse to dig into that tub of ice cream and...

• Winter Wonderland Wardrobe

It’s that time of year again when all you want to do is bundle up in your cozy sweats and stay inside! It is so easy to throw on leggings...
  • Show Some DePauw Lovin'

Every Monday at four o’clock I visit with my “Senior Friend,” Miss Peggy. And every Monday following my knock on her door, Miss Peggy tells...

• Holiday Gift Guide

It is upon us, the time of year to buy the best gifts for your friends and family! If you’re working on a tight budget like most people our...
  • End of the Semester Blues

Find yourself stressing with only three weeks left? You keep telling yourself two weeks of classes- one week of finals. That’s only 21 days...
  • Life Lessons from Buddy the Elf

We all know and love Buddy the Elf. (If for some strange reason you’re unfamiliar with this endearing character, please, go watch Will...

• Rock Your Socks Off

Almost every girl on campus has at least one pair of heavily broken in, go-to leather boots in her closet. These boots seem to make an...
  • A Meal Fit for a First Lady

Recently, the First Lady (Michelle Obama), General Surgeon (Regina Benjamin) and the Secretary of Agriculture unveiled the predecessor of...

• Nice Trip, See You Next Fall!

Fall is finally here! The leaves have changed colors and they’re falling from the trees. The air is crisp. Boots of all colors, shapes and...

• What to Hallowear

If you’re at all like me, October crept up on you like a spider on its web, and you just realized you don’t have a Halloween costume yet!...

• Is FOMO the New YOLO?

It’s important to remember that when your workload is massive (as it usually is around this time at DePauw), it’s okay to stay in on a...

• Goodnight, Sweet Dreams!

Even if you enjoyed a relaxed start to your semester, by now everything is in full swing. As the leaves begin to change color, it could...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style