Her Campus DePauw Features

• Rock Your Socks Off

Almost every girl on campus has at least one pair of heavily broken in, go-to leather boots in her closet. These boots seem to make an...
  • A Meal Fit for a First Lady

Recently, the First Lady (Michelle Obama), General Surgeon (Regina Benjamin) and the Secretary of Agriculture unveiled the predecessor of...

• Nice Trip, See You Next Fall!

Fall is finally here! The leaves have changed colors and they’re falling from the trees. The air is crisp. Boots of all colors, shapes and...

• What to Hallowear

If you’re at all like me, October crept up on you like a spider on its web, and you just realized you don’t have a Halloween costume yet!...

• Is FOMO the New YOLO?

It’s important to remember that when your workload is massive (as it usually is around this time at DePauw), it’s okay to stay in on a...

• Goodnight, Sweet Dreams!

Even if you enjoyed a relaxed start to your semester, by now everything is in full swing. As the leaves begin to change color, it could...

• Everyone Has Those Bridesmaids

Everyone Has Those Bridesmaids It’s been well over a year now since the movie Bridesmaids debuted in May of 2011, yet we still find...

• 5 Tiger “MUSTS”

Wishing a warm welcome to all of the bright new faces and fellow returning classmates! It’s going to be another wonderful year (fingers...

• Spotlighted: Into the Woods

Spotlighted: Into the Woods By Mary Ardery Save the date. Some of our extremely talented DePauw students are performing “Into the Woods,” a...

• Before We Say Goodbye

Another school year is winding down. The hot and humid weather has arrived, and that can only mean one thing—FINALS. But before we leave...

• Your Summer Detox

Keep reading: I am not talking about a special diet! (Though I do give some healthy eating tips.) Let the bell toll for school’s final...

• DePauw The Movie: Starring You

DePauw The Movie: Starring You Kaitlin Pickrel As students at DePauw University, we all know there are endless events that deserve to be...

• How to Survive Little 5

How to Survive Little 5 Lizzy Dewart It’s finally here! Midterms, Spring Break and the first Fraturday have come and gone, and now it’s the...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style