Her Campus DePauw Features

• I Spy: DePauw Style

Take a second to think back to your childhood. Remember how stress-free and fun it was? When the trickiest part of the day was playing...
  • Little 5 Tradition Alive

DePauw's campus is lighting up with the excitement of Little 5 approaching. This week everyone around campus will be gearing up for the...
  • How to Avoid a Bummer Summer

It’s that time of year again, the weather is warm, and everyone on campus seems to be outside. Thoughts turn from spring break plans to...

• The Final Stretch

How this year has passed so quickly is beyond me. Freshman year has been the most fun and phenomenal experience of my life here at DePauw,...

• The Look for Less

Every girl on campus wants to have all eyes on her at spring formal. However, finding the perfect dress can be a bit of a challenge in...

• Spring into Warm Weather Beauty

Spring break has come and gone, which means one thing; spring is officially here, even if the weather doesn’t say so. At least it is less...

• Wacky Jacks Anyone?

While my last blog discussed the pleasure of snacking, this week I decided to take a look at something a bit healthier and more active…...
  • The Skinny on Being Too Skinny

There is a lot of pressure on DePauw’s campus for women to fit into the preppy and beautiful stereotype. As classes let out, you may see...