Her Campus DePauw Features

• Making the Best of Break

Fall Break comes at a perfect time in the semester. Many of us from far away had not been able to go home yet, but more importantly, we all...
  • Thomas McEvily '18

By Katie Tipsword This freshman campus cutie from Larchmont, New York is looking forward to a great year here at DePauw. He is part of the...

• De-Stress With Yoga

By Celeste Klinger With stress levels rising, midterms coming up, and papers due, students are looking for a way to release all of this...
  • Lights, Camera, GREEK WEEK

This past week DePauw’s Greek councils joined together to show their Greek Pride by participating in a week full of fun activities. The...

• Greeks Give Back

TIGERSTOCK Alpha Phi and Sigma Chi paired up to host their annual Woodstock themed philanthropy event. This year the event included tie-...
  • April Showers Bring May Flowers

If the old saying is true, then DePauw’s campus should be covered in beautiful blooms next month! April has brought some bad weather with...
  • 4 Sundays to Summer: How to Make the Most of Your Time at DePauw

It’s post Spring Break, you feel refreshed (and maybe a little tanner) and it’s already time to dive back into schoolwork. Before you roll your eyes, remember that we, DePauw students, only have 5 weeks left at the ‘Castle before summer. Yes, that means the work is almost over but it also marks the end of another academic year and saying goodbye to your friends and sorority sisters for a little while. Have you accomplished everything that you wanted to this year? Are you trying to fit four weekends of formals, philanthropy events, mom’s weekends, and Little Five into your calendar? Here are some tips on how to do it all and keep your sanity.

• Celebrating Spring at Bowman Park

Fingers crossed that the warm weather we have been experiencing is here to stay. It’s time to get outside and get involved with all of the...
  • Bring Spring Break Back to DePauw

Reality has surely set in this week as we have all flocked back to campus from the warm and exotic locations many of us visited over break...
  • Don't Miss Out!

It is crazy to think about how this academic school year is coming to an end. Winter is coming to a close with warm weather approaching and...

• Re-energize your Room

Got those almost-midterm blues? Tired of the same old room decorations you've been staring at for months? Why not dress up your walls with...
  • Flower-in Season has Arrived!

In the weeks following recruitment, DePauw Greek life participates in a beloved tradition unique to DePauw: flower-ins. In order to promote...
  • Welcome to the Space Jam

With the season of shorts, dresses and bathing suits coming up- Lilly has been especially crowded these days. We all know that the music you listen to when exercising has the power to increase the productivity of your workout, making those workout playlists super important. So, I have searched for the very best workout jams to make that time spent working out at the Lilly Pad fly by and make that workout count.

• Growing Up? How do I do that??

According to almost everyone I talk to, at the young age of 20, I’m supposed to be preparing to enter the real world. Resumes, internships...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style