Her Campus DePauw Features

• April Showers Bring May Flowers

If the old saying is true, then DePauw’s campus should be covered in beautiful blooms next month! April has brought some bad weather with...
  • 4 Sundays to Summer: How to Make the Most of Your Time at DePauw

It’s post Spring Break, you feel refreshed (and maybe a little tanner) and it’s already time to dive back into schoolwork. Before you roll your eyes, remember that we, DePauw students, only have 5 weeks left at the ‘Castle before summer. Yes, that means the work is almost over but it also marks the end of another academic year and saying goodbye to your friends and sorority sisters for a little while. Have you accomplished everything that you wanted to this year? Are you trying to fit four weekends of formals, philanthropy events, mom’s weekends, and Little Five into your calendar? Here are some tips on how to do it all and keep your sanity.

• Celebrating Spring at Bowman Park

Fingers crossed that the warm weather we have been experiencing is here to stay. It’s time to get outside and get involved with all of the...
  • Bring Spring Break Back to DePauw

Reality has surely set in this week as we have all flocked back to campus from the warm and exotic locations many of us visited over break...
  • Don't Miss Out!

It is crazy to think about how this academic school year is coming to an end. Winter is coming to a close with warm weather approaching and...

• Re-energize your Room

Got those almost-midterm blues? Tired of the same old room decorations you've been staring at for months? Why not dress up your walls with...
  • Flower-in Season has Arrived!

In the weeks following recruitment, DePauw Greek life participates in a beloved tradition unique to DePauw: flower-ins. In order to promote...
  • Welcome to the Space Jam

With the season of shorts, dresses and bathing suits coming up- Lilly has been especially crowded these days. We all know that the music you listen to when exercising has the power to increase the productivity of your workout, making those workout playlists super important. So, I have searched for the very best workout jams to make that time spent working out at the Lilly Pad fly by and make that workout count.

• Growing Up? How do I do that??

According to almost everyone I talk to, at the young age of 20, I’m supposed to be preparing to enter the real world. Resumes, internships...

• 5 Under $25

It’s the most wonderful time of the year. Personally, I love spreading joy by finding the perfect gift for friends or family. If you just...
  • Holi-DAZE

Winter Break is coming up (thank goodness!) meaning that soon we will all be at home with our families or friends. This anticipated break...

• Get in the Spirit

Now that snow is covering campus it truly feels like the holiday season! With winter break just around the corner, there’s nothing like...
  • Take a Movie Break

Thank goodness for the weekend! There’s is nothing better to do after a long week of classes to relax than getting a group of your...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style