Her Campus DePauw Features

• April Showers Bring May Flowers

If the old saying is true, then DePauw’s campus should be covered in beautiful blooms next month! April has brought some bad weather with...
  • 4 Sundays to Summer: How to Make the Most of Your Time at DePauw

It’s post Spring Break, you feel refreshed (and maybe a little tanner) and it’s already time to dive back into schoolwork. Before you roll your eyes, remember that we, DePauw students, only have 5 weeks left at the ‘Castle before summer. Yes, that means the work is almost over but it also marks the end of another academic year and saying goodbye to your friends and sorority sisters for a little while. Have you accomplished everything that you wanted to this year? Are you trying to fit four weekends of formals, philanthropy events, mom’s weekends, and Little Five into your calendar? Here are some tips on how to do it all and keep your sanity.

• Celebrating Spring at Bowman Park

Fingers crossed that the warm weather we have been experiencing is here to stay. It’s time to get outside and get involved with all of the...
  • Bring Spring Break Back to DePauw

Reality has surely set in this week as we have all flocked back to campus from the warm and exotic locations many of us visited over break...
  • Don't Miss Out!

It is crazy to think about how this academic school year is coming to an end. Winter is coming to a close with warm weather approaching and...

• Re-energize your Room

Got those almost-midterm blues? Tired of the same old room decorations you've been staring at for months? Why not dress up your walls with...