Her Campus DePauw Features

• Don't Miss Out!

It is crazy to think about how this academic school year is coming to an end. Winter is coming to a close with warm weather approaching and...

• Re-energize your Room

Got those almost-midterm blues? Tired of the same old room decorations you've been staring at for months? Why not dress up your walls with...
  • Flower-in Season has Arrived!

In the weeks following recruitment, DePauw Greek life participates in a beloved tradition unique to DePauw: flower-ins. In order to promote...
  • Welcome to the Space Jam

With the season of shorts, dresses and bathing suits coming up- Lilly has been especially crowded these days. We all know that the music you listen to when exercising has the power to increase the productivity of your workout, making those workout playlists super important. So, I have searched for the very best workout jams to make that time spent working out at the Lilly Pad fly by and make that workout count.

• Growing Up? How do I do that??

According to almost everyone I talk to, at the young age of 20, I’m supposed to be preparing to enter the real world. Resumes, internships...

• 5 Under $25

It’s the most wonderful time of the year. Personally, I love spreading joy by finding the perfect gift for friends or family. If you just...
  • Holi-DAZE

Winter Break is coming up (thank goodness!) meaning that soon we will all be at home with our families or friends. This anticipated break...

• Get in the Spirit

Now that snow is covering campus it truly feels like the holiday season! With winter break just around the corner, there’s nothing like...
  • Take a Movie Break

Thank goodness for the weekend! There’s is nothing better to do after a long week of classes to relax than getting a group of your...
  • Unhealthy DePauw Habits I Love

With my last first semester of undergrad about to wrap up, I admit, thinking about the real world has left me feeling sentimental about my home for the last three years. Whether it’s participating in the Monon Bell festivities or experiencing the first snowfall, there’s this gnawing sensation in my stomach that tells me I’ve begun my series of “lasts.” It’s hard to admit, but come graduation, I will no longer be able to eat at Casa Grande multiple times a week or indulge in other habits that are…ahem… maybe not so acceptable after college.

• How to Make Your Laptop Stand Out

While studying in Julian you take a break, look around, and notice one similarity: almost everyone has the same laptop! However, your...
  • Oh, Love

If you haven’t seen the Facebook Invite yet, I suggest you log on and search D3TV’s “The Bachelor”. Yes, that’s right DePauw University is...

• BANGS on My Feet

Let’s be honest, who doesn’t love shoes? Even better than just a simple shoe…a set of six different styles and colored shoes that support...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style