Her Campus DePauw Features

• Let There Be GREEN

This Spring, DePauw is continuing on its quest to becoming a more GREEN campus with the Energy Conservation Challenge. In past years the...

• Music You Should Know

It's no secret that DePauw students are extremely busy, and for all the non-multi-taskers like myself, it can be so difficult to make time...

• Orange Is Definitely The New Black

Ever since DePauw University announced that Piper Kerman was coming to campus, there was a certain buzz and excitement that persisted up...

• 10 Tips to a Healthy Semester

Being sick at school can put you behind on your schoolwork, social life, and extra curricular activities. Here are 10 tips to staying...

• First Annual Reindeer Run

This past Saturday, December 6th, DePauw University’s Mortar Board teamed up with Putnam County’s Giving Tree organization to host the...

• A Time to Give Thanks

As Thanksgiving break draws near, I know we are all getting more and more excited about the time that we will get to spend with our family...

• Got Milk...N Cookies?

Last Friday, Sigma Chi Fraternity brought the Electric Dance Music (EDM) artists, Milk N Cookies, to DePauw’s campus to perform at their...

• Capturing Moments

My favorite quote is one that basically explains my life. "If you want to know what someone is afraid of losing, look at what that person...

• Fall Favorites

Fall is hands down the best season there is. From the leaves changing colors, to getting to wear leggings everyday, to apple cider, it...
  • Jimmy Kimmel Live at DePauw

Who doesn't love a good laugh!? DePauw students don't need to wait long until they get one! Emmy-Award winner Jimmy Kimmel is coming to...

• Discussing "Real Beauty"

Last week, Wednesday, Oct. 29th, the Panhellenic Council and the Kappa Alpha Theta Foundation joined forces to bring Stacy Nadeau, one of...

• Making the Best of Break

Fall Break comes at a perfect time in the semester. Many of us from far away had not been able to go home yet, but more importantly, we all...
  • Thomas McEvily '18

By Katie Tipsword This freshman campus cutie from Larchmont, New York is looking forward to a great year here at DePauw. He is part of the...

• De-Stress With Yoga

By Celeste Klinger With stress levels rising, midterms coming up, and papers due, students are looking for a way to release all of this...
  • Lights, Camera, GREEK WEEK

This past week DePauw’s Greek councils joined together to show their Greek Pride by participating in a week full of fun activities. The...

• Greeks Give Back

TIGERSTOCK Alpha Phi and Sigma Chi paired up to host their annual Woodstock themed philanthropy event. This year the event included tie-...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style