Her Campus DePauw Features

• New Year, New House

As much as I enjoyed living with a ton of my sisters in our sorority house, I am happy to live in a duplex this year with just 3 other...

• Student Government Elections

Ah, DePauw Democracy...It's that time of the year again when leaders step into the public eye and announce their platforms for Student...

• Little Five

It's here!! Little Five, one of the absolute best weekends on campus, is here and we couldn't be more excited!! I'm sure everyone has...

• Burrito Giveaway

Before Spring Break, we at Her Campus DePauw decided to host an epic giveaway which we called "The Delicious Giveaway". We had our...

• Springing Into Discounts

With spring right around the corner, everyone’s budget is slowly shrinking. Christmas money is disappearing, but so many things that...

• Let There Be GREEN

This Spring, DePauw is continuing on its quest to becoming a more GREEN campus with the Energy Conservation Challenge. In past years the...

• Music You Should Know

It's no secret that DePauw students are extremely busy, and for all the non-multi-taskers like myself, it can be so difficult to make time...

• Orange Is Definitely The New Black

Ever since DePauw University announced that Piper Kerman was coming to campus, there was a certain buzz and excitement that persisted up...

• 10 Tips to a Healthy Semester

Being sick at school can put you behind on your schoolwork, social life, and extra curricular activities. Here are 10 tips to staying...

• First Annual Reindeer Run

This past Saturday, December 6th, DePauw University’s Mortar Board teamed up with Putnam County’s Giving Tree organization to host the...

• A Time to Give Thanks

As Thanksgiving break draws near, I know we are all getting more and more excited about the time that we will get to spend with our family...

• Got Milk...N Cookies?

Last Friday, Sigma Chi Fraternity brought the Electric Dance Music (EDM) artists, Milk N Cookies, to DePauw’s campus to perform at their...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style