Her Campus DePauw Features

• First Annual Reindeer Run

This past Saturday, December 6th, DePauw University’s Mortar Board teamed up with Putnam County’s Giving Tree organization to host the...

• A Time to Give Thanks

As Thanksgiving break draws near, I know we are all getting more and more excited about the time that we will get to spend with our family...

• Got Milk...N Cookies?

Last Friday, Sigma Chi Fraternity brought the Electric Dance Music (EDM) artists, Milk N Cookies, to DePauw’s campus to perform at their...

• Capturing Moments

My favorite quote is one that basically explains my life. "If you want to know what someone is afraid of losing, look at what that person...

• Fall Favorites

Fall is hands down the best season there is. From the leaves changing colors, to getting to wear leggings everyday, to apple cider, it...
  • Jimmy Kimmel Live at DePauw

Who doesn't love a good laugh!? DePauw students don't need to wait long until they get one! Emmy-Award winner Jimmy Kimmel is coming to...

• Discussing "Real Beauty"

Last week, Wednesday, Oct. 29th, the Panhellenic Council and the Kappa Alpha Theta Foundation joined forces to bring Stacy Nadeau, one of...

• Making the Best of Break

Fall Break comes at a perfect time in the semester. Many of us from far away had not been able to go home yet, but more importantly, we all...
  • Thomas McEvily '18

By Katie Tipsword This freshman campus cutie from Larchmont, New York is looking forward to a great year here at DePauw. He is part of the...

• De-Stress With Yoga

By Celeste Klinger With stress levels rising, midterms coming up, and papers due, students are looking for a way to release all of this...
  • Lights, Camera, GREEK WEEK

This past week DePauw’s Greek councils joined together to show their Greek Pride by participating in a week full of fun activities. The...

• Greeks Give Back

TIGERSTOCK Alpha Phi and Sigma Chi paired up to host their annual Woodstock themed philanthropy event. This year the event included tie-...
  • April Showers Bring May Flowers

If the old saying is true, then DePauw’s campus should be covered in beautiful blooms next month! April has brought some bad weather with...
  • 4 Sundays to Summer: How to Make the Most of Your Time at DePauw

It’s post Spring Break, you feel refreshed (and maybe a little tanner) and it’s already time to dive back into schoolwork. Before you roll your eyes, remember that we, DePauw students, only have 5 weeks left at the ‘Castle before summer. Yes, that means the work is almost over but it also marks the end of another academic year and saying goodbye to your friends and sorority sisters for a little while. Have you accomplished everything that you wanted to this year? Are you trying to fit four weekends of formals, philanthropy events, mom’s weekends, and Little Five into your calendar? Here are some tips on how to do it all and keep your sanity.

• Celebrating Spring at Bowman Park

Fingers crossed that the warm weather we have been experiencing is here to stay. It’s time to get outside and get involved with all of the...
  • Bring Spring Break Back to DePauw

Reality has surely set in this week as we have all flocked back to campus from the warm and exotic locations many of us visited over break...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style