Monon Must-Haves

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.
One of the best days of the year is coming up quickly, the Monon Bell game. Gather your squad and all of these game day essentials and get over to Blackstock Stadium. See you on November 14th!

Water

No matter what your game day plans include, make sure to stay hydrated for the exhausting day of activities. Break out your finest DePauw drinkwear to use for the day.

Free Monon shirt

Because our school is awesome (and way better than Wabash,) DePauw Student Government always provides all students with a free Monon T-shirt to wear to the game. You’ll be able to pick your shirt up Monday-Friday between 9am-11am, lunch, and 5:30pm-7pm in the Student Organization space located in the bottom floor of the UB. 

Ticket

Another perk of being a DePauw student is a free ticket to the Monon game. Hopefully everyone has already claimed their ticket! Most DePauw athletic events don’t require a ticket, but Monon is a huge evnt so the stands can get pretty packed. Make sure to let your non-DePauw friends and family know that tickers are available for purchase through Brown Paper Bag Tickets for just $20.

Overalls

We’ve all seen Wabash’s signature red and white striped overalls, but did you know DePauw fans can purchase a black and gold pair too? They will look great with this year’s Monon shirt!

Be sure to come to the Monon Bell Pep Rally hosted by Alpha Chi Omega and Student Government on Friday from 8-9pm in Lilly! The football team deserves a phenomenal send off to the big game! Student organizations will be performing, there will be a DJ, free food and fun, and raffles!!
GO TIGERS!
Depauw '17 I'm from Dublin, Oh and I write for the style blog :)