This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Athletic with a great sense of humor, this campus cutie is a genuinely nice guy.
Name: Kevin Wynn
Year: Junior
Hometown: Greenwood, Indiana
Major: Economics
Greek Affiliation: Beta Theta Pi
Favorite College Memory: A tie between bid night my freshman year and my first collegiate soccer game. Both of them were phenomenal experiences!
On-Campus Activities: Varsity Soccer, Management Fellows, Middle School Special Student Friend Program, CSA Executive
Dream Girl: Someone who is beautiful on the outside and, more importantly, beautiful on the inside. I think a lot of people get too caught up in “types” when looking for someone. If I had to go with a celebrity crush, I’d have to say Taylor Swift.
Favorite Music: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jack Johnson, John Mayer, Kid Cudi
Person for a Day: A world-class musician. I’ve always wanted to have that kind of musical ability.
Embarrassing Moment: I went to the wrong class on the second week of classes this year… as a junior.
Quote: “Real courage…It’s when you know you’re licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do”. – Atticus Finch, How to Kill a Mockingbird
Hobbies: Playing the guitar, N64, working out

Mckenzie Curran is a Sociology and Communication major at DePauw University. Mckenzie is new to the HerCampus Team, and looks forward to planning HerCampus events in the upcoming school year in order to spread awareness of the site. Mckenzie spends her free time going to campus events, baking, and hanging out with her Kappa Alpha Theta sisters.