Jumpsuits: Your Go-to Piece for Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Early fall brings with it that awkward time between sundresses and sweaters. It can be chilly walking to morning classes, but sunny and hot by the afternoon. A jumpsuit is the perfectly trendy, transitional piece for the next few months. Here are some of my favorite styles for every occasion, and all under $100!

Back to the Basics

It’s time to ditch your little black dress and replace it with a long black jumpsuit. This basic jumpsuit is the perfect solution to the “I have nothing to wear” dilemma, and it will become a classic staple in your closet!

Blast from the Past

This ’70s halter style is ultra-glam for a night out. Paired with simple heels and a sparkly clutch you’re sure to turn heads everywhere you go-go!

Loungin’ Around

Even a lazy Sunday can call for a jumpsuit. Embrace the athleisure trend by pairing it with adidas Superstars, just like the model shown here.

Dreaming of Denim

Denim is always in style. Pair this piece with a colorful cardigan and sandals or add a statement necklace and wedges for a night out.

Keepin’ it Culotte

Showcase two hot trends at once with this culotte legged jumpsuit. The cropped, flowy cut will keep you perfectly cool on sunny afternoons.

Strictly Professional

This two-toned jumpsuit could be paired with a black blazer for a look professional enough for a job interview. The perfectly cooridnated piece takes away any stress involved in planning a full outfit.

Flower Power

Floral prints are timeless and always on trend. Show off your preppy side with this tropical Lilly Pulitzer print!

Depauw '17 I'm from Dublin, Oh and I write for the style blog :)
Campus Correspondent for HC DePauw! Psychology and Spanish major, art history minor '17. CollegeFashionista Style Guru & Editorial Intern. DePauw Cheerleading Social Media Manager.