Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Holiday Gift Guide

Posted Nov 26 2012 - 9:26pm

It is upon us, the time of year to buy the best gifts for your friends and family! If you’re working on a tight budget like most people our age, we’ve got some great suggestions to you! Think of the little things that can add a little spunk to an outfit or room, or the silly things that no one thinks to buy for herself. These are some fun and cheap gifts that are sure to be meaningful and light of their faces! 

Holiday Gift Guide

Help your friends spice up their nails with a pastel nail polish trio. Combine a light green, pink, and brown to give her an assortment of cute colors to choose from for any outfit!

Holiday Gift Guide

No matter who the girl is, you really can’t go wrong with a cute makeup/toiletry bag. Every girl needs a new and stylish bag to organize her personal items, so why not get your bestie a super cute, colorful, and fun one!

Holiday Gift Guide

What college student isn't chugging the java? With the late nights and heavy class loads, a little caffeine goes a long way toward helping the grades. So, let your friend drink her coffee in style by getting her a cute mug for the holidays!

Holiday Gift Guide

When in doubt, get a card. It's the thought that counts, so a thoughtful message in a card might be a bit easier/cheaper than getting them something they might not like!

Holiday Gift Guide