Get the Best for Your Fall Vest

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Fall can be pretty unpredictable, one day its warm, the next day it’s brisk. One thing that is for certain though, is when it comes to choosing that special item of clothing to keep you warm, but not overly hot, it is going to be a trendy vest.

The perfect item for fall, the forever-loved vest, comes in many styles and colors to keep up with the fresh fall looks from year to year.

With one item of clothing, there is always going to be different styles, for vests I like to say there is the practical and the trendy. Starting off with the practical, there is the classic down vest that will keep you nice and warm and, of course, stylish!

They usually have a quilted pattern or are stitched in lines and can be fit or puffy.

Some great places to get a long lasting, classic vest are below (click the links!) 

Then there are the trendy vests. These can be as simple as a jean or leather vest to some newer trends, such as the fur vest and the long vest.

I have seen a good amount of fur and long vests online and in magazines, and they seem to be the hit for this season. Both are super cute and definitely spices up the outfit and are a great addition to any fall/winter wardrobe.

Here are a few options I found online:

I am a Style Blog writer for Depauw Her Campus, along with the publicity team to keep the Depauw girls up to date!
Rose Overbey

DePauw '20