Friendsgiving Party Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Thanksgiving Break is almost upon us (blessed). That means good times with family, good food, and Friendsgiving. Friendsgiving is a great time to get together with your friends from home, eat some awesome food, and catch up on your super busy lives. Here are some ideas to make your Friendsgiving party amazing!

Caramel Apple Bar

Fall = everything apple and pumpkin, so why not end fall with more apples! Carmel apples are sweet and semi healthy (sort of), which makes them a great snack for any Friendsgiving.

Party Games

What’s a party without games? There are plenty of fun games to play with your friends during this festive event.

Craft

Crafts are great to do while socializing and catching up. Making a “I am thankful for…” jar is a great way to take time to reflect on all of the great things you have in your life, including your friends!

Photo Booth

Print out some fun phrases and hang up a backdrop and there you have it! A photo booth is a great way to make memories and Instagram-worthy photos.

Chicken Nuggets

If making a turkey is too much work and/or too much money, grab some chicken nuggets. They come in fun shapes and they’re pretty similar to turkey…right?

The best part of Friendsgiving is of course getting together and catching up with close friends. No matter how much effort you put into your Friendsgiving, make it yours and it’ll be great!

DePauw 2020, Neuroscience and Computer science double major, Soccer Player