This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.
As the year winds down, the workload and responsibilities pick up. Of course, on top of all of this is preparing for the following year; which is hard enough when you are simply trying to survive the current semester. Although the deadline for course requests has already passed, there is always the adjustment period to create your perfect schedule. If you are not sure as to what classes to take and what professors you must have, here’s some advice from some fellow DePauw Tigers that might help you out!

“Take a class with Professor Dana Dudle. She is an all-around awesome person, understanding and easy to talk to. She generally has a great relationship with students on campus.” – Junior Melinda Ervin, Biology Major 

“Intro to Psychology – it is a great core class that I feel anyone could benefit from!” – Sophomore Claire Peacha, Education Studies Major 

“I would recommend Professor Sununu because she is dedicated to the education of her students and she helps students better their work.” – Sophomore Karla Duran, Engineering Major

“Religion: The Meaning of Life or any Leslie James class because he really opens your eyes to your life’s future and how to live.” – First-Year Autumn Ratliff, Religious Studies Major

“Intro to Women’s Studies because I learned so much about my own gender that I never thought of before.” –  Sophomore Annie Remack, Education Studies Major
Hi I'm Audrey! I'm from Indianapolis and I am a First-Year student at the lovely DePauw University. I'm a psychology major with a passion for working with kids. Along with writing, I enjoy yoga, reading, coffee, messy buns and cozy socks. 
Campus Correspondent for HC DePauw! Psychology and Spanish major, art history minor '17. CollegeFashionista Style Guru & Editorial Intern. DePauw Cheerleading Social Media Manager.