This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

There is no doubt you’ve seen him around campus, Cody Watson is involved in just about everything here at DePauw. But, he still has time for fun, and definitely has time to be our next Campus Cutie. Her Campus sat down with Cody to get to know him a little more.

Her Campus: Thanks for talking with us, Cody! I know you are SUPER involved, but where to even begin?….

Cody Watson: Well, the biggest thing is, of course, being the Student Body President. I am also the president of Sigma Nu, the President of Order of Omega, and the president of the soccer club here at DePauw. I coach the Greencastle Varsity Boys Soccer team, and I am a housing assistant for CLCD.

HC: Wow! I can’t even imagine! Do you ever have time to sleep?

CW: Yes. Plenty.

HC: So when you are not running the campus or sleeping, what else do you like to do?

CW: I just love to hang out, watch tv, play basketball or soccer. You know, relax.

HC: Would your hectic schedule allow time for a date?

CW: Oh, of course!

HC: What would be your ideal one?

CW: Cue the cheesiness. But really, I would love to get out of Greencastle for a night and have dinner and see a show. NOT a movie, but a theater performance. And really just spending time with her, talking and getting to know her.

HC: That sounds like it would be a blast, any girl would be lucky to spend that time with you! What do you look for in a girl?

CW: I want a woman who is driven and focused for her future, yet at the same time loves having fun in the moment. Most importantly, she has to be comfortable with who she is, and knows what she wants in a relationship, and in life.

HC: Sounds like she would be a special lady! Do you have any campus crushes, any girls that fit this description?

CW: Hmm, nobody that comes to mind right away…but I’m currently looking!

HC: All right, well we hope you find her! Thanks again for talking with us, Cody!

CW: No, thank you! I’m so honored to be a Campus Cutie, it’ll be at the top of my resume.

As if he needs anything else on that resume of his! This Student Body President may be busy, but he is still looking for love. If you are as motivated as him, and would love to catch a good show, hit Cody Watson up!