Her Campus DePauw Campus Celebrities

• Mike Tracy

This week, Her Campus is so excited to introduce Mike Tracy! You’ve probably seen or heard Mike around campus. He is an Admissions...

• Katie Tozer '15

Meet our newest campus celebrity, Katie Tozer! Katie is a senior member of the Keynotes, DePauw’s all female a cappella group. The group...

• Tom Johnson '17

By Jackie Graf Dance Marathon is a fundraiser benefitting Riley Children’s Hospital that was started at Indiana University in 1991, and has...

• Hannah Gardner '18

Big shout out to Hannah Gardner, our newest HerCampus Celebrity, who was kind enough to give us an interview over Thanksgiving break...

• Matt Hunt '17

Introducing our newest HerCampus Celebrity, sophomore Matt Hunt! Matt is a key component to the football team and its success this season...

• Katherine Martin '17

Katherine Martin a sophomore studying communications. She isn't afraid to get involved on campus and is currently the Assistant News...

• Dione Gordon '15

By: Perrin Duncan Our newest campus celebrity is the beautiful, outgoing, and spunky, Dione Gordon! Dione recently received the crown of...

• Grace Anshutz '17

Meet our newest HerCampus Celebrity, Grace Anshutz, a sophomore from Des Moines, Iowa who is on the executive council of Dance Marathon, a...

• Nicole Darnall '16

Meet Nicole Darnall, our newest HerCampus Celebrity who is involved in so much on campus including D3TV, a member of Alpha Phi, junior...

• Katie Stack '16

By Jackie Graf With all of the excitement of Greek Week and the upcoming Greek God and Goddess competition, a lot has been going on around...

• Erin O'Brien '15

Senior Erin O’Brien is a driven young woman who has achieved great things. Not only did she intern for the TODAY Show in New York last...

• Jake Rust '15

Jake Rust, a senior at DePauw, is a driven student headed for a bright future. He is both a Management Fellow and ITAP student on a mission...

• Andrew Bartucci '16

By: Kristin Martin & Taylor Summers Meet Andrew Bartucci, a junior DePauw student on a mission to provide delicious late night grilled...

• Pizza Dude: Adam Folta '16

Name: Adam Folta aka Pizza Dude Grade Level: Sophomore Major: Urban Studies Her Campus: What inspired you to start Pizza Dude? Adam Folta:...

• Morgan Shaner '16

How does having an internship in Germany while spending the weekends exploring Europe sound? How about living in Cape Town, South Africa? Pretty nice, right? Well, DePauw Sophomore, Morgan Shaner is doing just that. Originally from New York, Morgan has found her niche at DePauw University. She is a member of Kappa Alpha Theta as well as the prestigious Management Fellows Program. Morgan has also created her own major entitled, “International Political Economy.” Shaner is currently fulfilling the internship requirement for Management Fellows in Munich, Germany and will spend the following semester studying abroad in Cape Town, South Africa. She may be abroad for work, but Morgan has most definitely found the time to test her adventurous side.

• Amelia Marvel '15

Fast Facts: Hometown: Martinsville, Indiana Major: Political Science Major, History Minor Greek affiliation: Alpha Phi Favorite "hidden treasure" in Greencastle: The various gorgeous Covered Bridges around Greencastle and Putnam County

• Little 5 co-chair Laura Guild '15

Though this winter is still brewing up forecasts for snow, spring should hopefully be riding in pretty soon. The season of spring brings blooming flowers, longer days full of sunlight and the event we wait all year for: Little 5. Her Campus is getting a jump start into the riding season and talking with co-chair Laura Guild about what it takes to make a successful, fun and memorable Little 5.

• Kaitlin Klose '13

Kaitlin Klose, a DePauw 2013 alumna, is already doing amazing things. Her Campus talked with Kaitlin about her surreal life in sunny Los Angeles, and how DePauw prepared her for the experience of a lifetime.

• Casey Nesius '14: Panhellenic VP of Recruitment

Recruitment is done! While New Members are proudly wearing their letters and actives are thrilled to have new sisters, Her Campus wants to take the time to thank Casey Nesius, the force behind DePauw’s 2014 Formal Recruitment. It couldn’t have happened without her! We sat down with Casey to learn a little more about the intense (yet fun!) process of Formal Recruitment.

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style