Her Campus DePauw Snapshot

• Sweater Weather: Tailgate Edition

Unfortunately, Saturday mornings spent at the Blackstock parking lot in chucks, jean shorts and your favorite comfort colors tank, are long...

• The Jewelry Statement

Accessories are a simple way to add a little flair to an outfit. No other accessory makes quite the statement than that of jewelry. It’s...

• The "Grunge" Look

By: Elizabeth Morales With the influx of popularity of 90’s bands like Nirvana and Pearl Jam, it’s no surprise that the most popular style...

• Top Five for Little 5

Little 5 week is upon us! Looking for what to wear this weekend? Here is your go-to guide for the essentials you will not want to forget!...

• Fashion at Your Fingertips

With too many options and not enough iPhone storage space, it can be tough to decide which apps are really worth downloading. Here are some...

• Spring Outerwear Trends

We all know how inconsistent Indiana weather can be; one day it’s sunny and warm and two days later it’s snowing. These rapid changes can...

• Color is All the Talk as Fall Rolls Through

The leaves on the trees aren't the only colors changing on campus this fall. Fall is the season for squeezing the last wear out of your favorite summer brights and pulling out those ever-so-cozy winter pieces we all seem to miss in the heat of summer.

• How to Look and Feel Great this Thanksgiving

While most students are just thankful for a break from classes, some of us are also excited to see our relatives for the first time in months. Although DePauw gear may be acceptable while studying, and tight dresses are complimented on Friday nights at the frats, keep in mind that your grandma may not appreciate your normal attire. Make sure to stay classy and comfy during Thanksgiving dinner with these key tips