Her Campus DePauw Snapshot

• Introducing the Her Campus Book

The much anticipated Her Campus Book is finally here!! The book, The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay...

• Greencastle Eats

At some point in the year it's great to take a little break from campus food and indulge in a nice meal. Although Greencastle is small,...

• Signs that Spring is Here

With the sun shinning and the warmer temperatures it’s obvious that spring is here. The snow’s melting and we are finally able to enjoy...

• Spring Cleaning Made Easy

With spring break just around the corner, everyone's looking forward to the sun, warmth, and time away from class. What we aren't looking...
  • Spring Break Survival Kits

At this point, we're all just trying to make it to Spring Break. For us here at DePauw, we're waiting until March 20th, and we have a lot...
  • The Upside of Snow

We had all hoped that the mild, fairly snowless winter of the last couple months would be as bad as it gets. Sadly, the snow has finally...
  • Microwave Mug Recipes

Baking is a great stress reliever and everyone loves desserts. The only issue is that it can be hard to bake in college on a limited budget...
  • Piper Kerman's Visit to DePauw

In 1986, Tim and Sharon Ubben, graduates of DePauw Class of 1958 gifted DePauw with the Ubben Lecture series. Since it's beginning, more...
  • DePauw Day of Inclusion

For the first time since 1884, DePauw University shut down all operations on January 28 th . The Day of Inclusion, or DePauw Dialogue, took...
  • Dorm Room Redecorating

The summer before freshman year, many girls take to Pinterest and other craft blogs to find fun inspirations for decorating their dorm...
  • DePauw Winter Pasttimes

As you may know, Midwest winters can be brutal. The temperatures are beginning to drop, and snow is starting to fall, so you may be at a...
  • Sweater Weather: Tailgate Edition

Unfortunately, Saturday mornings spent at the Blackstock parking lot in chucks, jean shorts and your favorite comfort colors tank, are long...

• The Jewelry Statement

Accessories are a simple way to add a little flair to an outfit. No other accessory makes quite the statement than that of jewelry. It’s...

• The "Grunge" Look

With the influx of popularity of 90’s bands like Nirvana and Pearl Jam, it’s no surprise that the most popular style of the 90’s, grunge,...

• Top Five for Little 5

Little 5 week is upon us! Looking for what to wear this weekend? Here is your go-to guide for the essentials you will not want to forget!...

• Fashion at Your Fingertips

With too many options and not enough iPhone storage space, it can be tough to decide which apps are really worth downloading. Here are some...

• Spring Outerwear Trends

We all know how inconsistent Indiana weather can be; one day it’s sunny and warm and two days later it’s snowing. These rapid changes can...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style