Bustin’ Out Boots

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

It’s time to start putting away those flip-flops and say goodbye to summer! Fall is coming which means it’s time to start busting out those boots! While we’ll all miss the hot weather and our gladiator sandals, boots are a great way to keep up with the latest trends. Combat boots, riding boots, rain boots, and ankle boots are big staples this fall. They increase the versatility of your wardrobe, whether you’re going to a fancy dinner at the Inn or you’re just hanging out with your friends. There are so many boots to choose from that soon you’ll forget all about summer.

They are so many different types of boots that can give you a variety of looks. If you’re going for a rocker look, combat boots are definitely the way to go! They add an extra edge to any outfit.

If you’re going for a polished and sophisticated style, riding boots are your best option. They also complement leggings very well!

Rain, rain go away, but not before you break out those rain boots! There are so many colors and designs to choose from and they can be found at a good, cheap price.

Finally, ankle boots are a great choice when trying for a rocker look. They’re comfortable and a lot more celebrities are wearing them these days. So this fall, let your boots do the talking!

Hey guys! My name is Nina Moore and I am currently a sophomore at DePauw! I am studying biology and Spanish. I love writing about fashion because, as cliche as it is, it really is one of my passions! Hope you guys like my articles!
Rose Overbey

DePauw '20