Her Campus DePauw Blog

• What Is Business Casual, Anyway?

Business casual, business professional, PanHellenic pin attire, Friday casual, it all seems to blend together. But, during the endless the...
  • L.L. Bean Boots

There’s nothing more frustrating than getting 5-6 inches of snow, especially when you thought winter was over! Snow is so hard to maneuver/...

• Accents of Green for St. Paddy

With St. Patrick’s Day coming up just around the corner, it’s time to start picking out what to wear for those darties (day-parties). Just...

• What's on the Outside Matters

As the weather continues to bring cold fronts, there hasn’t been a better time to experiment with different types of outerwear. They can...

• Staple Necklaces

From big and bulky to small and dainty a necklace is the final piece to add to complete that perfect outfit. As spring is on the horizon,...

• One Outfit Wonder

Every collegiette knows that there are pretty much two kinds of days; the “comfy days” which often consist of a pair of leggings under your...

• Haute Christmas

Christmas time is just around the corner and that means presents galore. Unfortunately sometimes the things we really want are just out of...

• Sweater Weather: Tailgate Edition

Unfortunately, Saturday mornings spent at the Blackstock parking lot in chucks, jean shorts and your favorite comfort colors tank, are long...

• Falling into Shoe Trends

After dealing with months of hot, humid, and 90-degree weather, most girls are sick and tired of their flip-flops and are ready to upgrade...

• PIZZA!

Hello HerCampus food lovers! I am so glad to be back and writing for you again. It seems like it has been so long since I have shared my...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style