Her Campus DePauw Blog

• Fall Nail Trends

Time to put away your trusty nude polish and hit up your nearest cosmetic counter for some fresh shades just in time for Fall. As usual,...

• Palazzo Pant

As the weather continues to get warmer, there is no better feeling that slipping on a cute, soft pair of palazzo pants! With so many...

• Blogger's Pick: Carrie Robinson

With the semester winding down, I’m starting to think about my favorite warm weather staples along with some items that I’m hoping to add...

• Boho Chic

While the semester is coming to a close, summer is just beginning which means that festival season is upon us. Music festivals, while truly...

• Perfect Pastels for Spring

While the weather in Greencastle has yet to make up its mind, spring is here and summer is coming! These months are for pushing all your...

• Blogger's Pick: Maria Rummel

Clothing, fashion, and choosing outfits are some of my favorite pasttimes. Check out my Blogger's Picks, and my top 5 articles of fashion...
  • Blogger's Pick: Elizabeth Morales

1) Overalls As the weather starts to warm up I like to bring out my overalls. Wear overall shorts for warmer days and long overalls for a...

• April Showers Bring May Flowers

Warm temperatures and sunny days are just around the corner, but the gloom is not over quite yet. Unfortunately, the transition into Spring...

• What Your Phone Case Says About You

While your style may change depending on if you’re going out or just going to class, there is one accessory that is a constant staple; your...

• Blogger's Pick: Laura Ledesma

1. White Low-Top Converse I’ve always been a fan of Converse. They’re the perfect tennis shoe to wear with a pair of jeans, leggings, and...

• What Is Business Casual, Anyway?

Business casual, business professional, PanHellenic pin attire, Friday casual, it all seems to blend together. But, during the endless the...
  • L.L. Bean Boots

There’s nothing more frustrating than getting 5-6 inches of snow, especially when you thought winter was over! Snow is so hard to maneuver/...

• Accents of Green for St. Paddy

With St. Patrick’s Day coming up just around the corner, it’s time to start picking out what to wear for those darties (day-parties). Just...

• What's on the Outside Matters

As the weather continues to bring cold fronts, there hasn’t been a better time to experiment with different types of outerwear. They can...

• Staple Necklaces

From big and bulky to small and dainty a necklace is the final piece to add to complete that perfect outfit. As spring is on the horizon,...

• One Outfit Wonder

Every collegiette knows that there are pretty much two kinds of days; the “comfy days” which often consist of a pair of leggings under your...

• Haute Christmas

Christmas time is just around the corner and that means presents galore. Unfortunately sometimes the things we really want are just out of...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style