Blog

• Indiana Winter Essentials

With the first bout of snow on the ground, it’s pretty clear that winter is starting up. Indiana winters can be brutal, especially for...

• How to Match Boots with Boot Socks

One of the greatest (or perhaps only) reasons we love the cold weather is all the comfy, warm clothes that are now acceptable to wear. Let’...

• Beautiful Foods

Believe it or not, you can pick out foods from the Hub that will make you feel good on the inside AND make you look good on the outside!...

• Trend Alert: Felt Hats

I haven’t seen too many floppy hats hitting campus yet, but they are all the rage with celebrities and fashion bloggers. Felt hats are all...

• Who Wore It Best: Back to Black

With winter fast approaching, it’s about time to put away our Birkenstocks and take out our boots. That’s right, it’s the season of combat...

• Trend Alert: Suede

Suede is one of the top trends this Fall. It’s almost impossible to walk into any clothing store without seeing -and touching- a few suede...

• 6 Boots For Fall: $150 and Below

With fall comes cozy sweaters, huge scarfs, and my personal favorite, hundreds of different types of boots! Every college girl has at least...

• 5 Last Minute Halloween Costumes

With Halloween quickly approaching, it can be almost impossible to find a last minute costume that acollege student can afford. Thankfully...

• Who Wore It Best: Birkenstocks

Birkenstocks are one of the hottest trends of the year! They are so versatile and they come in so many different designs and colors...

• Trend Alert: Lace Up Details

If you’ve been shopping lately online or in store, you’ve probably already noticed one of the hottest trends of the season: lace-up details...

• Stripes Forever

One of the major patterns that has come back this year is stripes, specifically in black and white. This pattern has made a comeback in a...

• A New Boutique In Town

DePauw students, especially DePauw women, are accustomed to the fact that there aren't too many places to shop right around campus. But...

• Fall Nail Trends

Time to put away your trusty nude polish and hit up your nearest cosmetic counter for some fresh shades just in time for Fall. As usual,...

• Palazzo Pant

As the weather continues to get warmer, there is no better feeling that slipping on a cute, soft pair of palazzo pants! With so many...