Her Campus DePauw Archives

• The Many Faces of Andrew Luck

I'm fortunate enough to hold an amazing position at DePauw's radio station, WGRE FM, as one of the News Directors. This position has given...

• #CelebrateYourself Survival Kits

We LOVE when Her Campus sends us things...but we REALLY LOVE when those things come in the form of Her Campus Survival Kits! Being a...

• Student Government Elections

Ah, DePauw Democracy...It's that time of the year again when leaders step into the public eye and announce their platforms for Student...

• Charlie Douglas '17

Meet our newest HerCampus Celebrity, Charlie Douglas! Charlie is a sophomore Computer Science and Political Science double major from...

• Blogger's Pick: Maria Rummel

Clothing, fashion, and choosing outfits are some of my favorite pasttimes. Check out my Blogger's Picks, and my top 5 articles of fashion...
  • Natalie Weilandt '15

I was super excited to sit down with this week’s campus cutie, Natalie Weilandt! Her Campus- Natalie! Thanks for taking time out of your...

• Introducing the Her Campus Book

The much anticipated Her Campus Book is finally here!! The book, The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay...

• Katherine Martin '17

Meet Katherine Martin, our newest Campus Celebrity from Fishers, Indiana who has held not one but five internships and is only a sophomore...

• Little Five

It's here!! Little Five, one of the absolute best weekends on campus, is here and we couldn't be more excited!! I'm sure everyone has...

• Blogger's Pick: Elizabeth Morales

1) Overalls As the weather starts to warm up I like to bring out my overalls. Wear overall shorts for warmer days and long overalls for a...

• MKTO Concert

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 04/17/2015 - 20:00 to 21:30
    Location: 
    Neil Fieldhouse
  • Antigone

Event Date & Time: 
    Thu, 04/16/2015 - 19:30 to 21:30
    Location: 
    Moore Theatre
  • Ben Kusber '18

This week’s campus cutie is extremely involved in campus. He is a newly initiated Sigma Chi from California and can’t wait for the next...

• Mary Church '17

Introducing our newest Campus Celebrity, Mary Church! Mary is a Sophomore Anthropology major from Rochester, New York. She is an active...

• Greencastle Eats

At some point in the year it's great to take a little break from campus food and indulge in a nice meal. Although Greencastle is small,...

• Megan Wagner '17

Her Campus had the honor of sitting down with fun loving sophomore Megan Wagner! “Swagner” as her friends call her, is a sophomore Alpha...

• April Showers Bring May Flowers

Warm temperatures and sunny days are just around the corner, but the gloom is not over quite yet. Unfortunately, the transition into Spring...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style