Her Campus DePauw Archives

• DePauw Winter Pasttimes

As you may know, Midwest winters can be brutal. The temperatures are beginning to drop, and snow is starting to fall, so you may be at a...
  • A Time to Give Thanks

As Thanksgiving break draws near, I know we are all getting more and more excited about the time that we will get to spend with our family...

• Got Milk...N Cookies?

Last Friday, Sigma Chi Fraternity brought the Electric Dance Music (EDM) artists, Milk N Cookies, to DePauw’s campus to perform at their...

• Daniel Rodefeld '17

Attention all DePauw students! There is some new eye candy here on campus! Sophomore transfer Daniel Rodefeld is not only serving up aces...

• Rachel May '18

By Zoe Collis Rachel May has been turning heads since she arrive on Campus this summer for DePauw’s ‘Servicio En Las Americas’ program!...

• Matt Hunt '17

Introducing our newest HerCampus Celebrity, sophomore Matt Hunt! Matt is a key component to the football team and its success this season...

• Capturing Moments

My favorite quote is one that basically explains my life. "If you want to know what someone is afraid of losing, look at what that person...

• Will Block '15

Will Block showed up looking casually cool to our interview, rocking a red Polo t-shirt paired with some dark wash 7 Jeans. Not only did...

• Katherine Martin '17

Katherine Martin a sophomore studying communications. She isn't afraid to get involved on campus and is currently the Assistant News...

• Sweater Weather: Tailgate Edition

Unfortunately, Saturday mornings spent at the Blackstock parking lot in chucks, jean shorts and your favorite comfort colors tank, are long...

• Fall Favorites

Fall is hands down the best season there is. From the leaves changing colors, to getting to wear leggings everyday, to apple cider, it...
  • Jimmy Kimmel Live at DePauw

Who doesn't love a good laugh!? DePauw students don't need to wait long until they get one! Emmy-Award winner Jimmy Kimmel is coming to...

• Sweater Weather: Tailgate Edition

• Discussing "Real Beauty"

Last week, Wednesday, Oct. 29th, the Panhellenic Council and the Kappa Alpha Theta Foundation joined forces to bring Stacy Nadeau, one of...

• Dione Gordon '15

By: Perrin Duncan Our newest campus celebrity is the beautiful, outgoing, and spunky, Dione Gordon! Dione recently received the crown of...

• Grace Anshutz '17

Meet our newest HerCampus Celebrity, Grace Anshutz, a sophomore from Des Moines, Iowa who is on the executive council of Dance Marathon, a...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style