Her Campus DePauw Archives

• Linda Tribbett

Not many student get in touch with the Facilities Management staff here at DePauw. Some just do not have the time to get to know them or...

• Spring Break!

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 03/20/2015 - 16:00 to Mon, 03/30/2015 - 00:00
    Location: 
    Everywhere
  • Signs that Spring is Here

With the sun shinning and the warmer temperatures it’s obvious that spring is here. The snow’s melting and we are finally able to enjoy...

• Taylor Beegle '16

Our campus cutie is a Junior Phi Gamma Delta and he has got it all! Unfortunately, he is taken ladies! Meet Taylor Beegle! HC: Hey Taylor,...

• Springing Into Discounts

With spring right around the corner, everyone’s budget is slowly shrinking. Christmas money is disappearing, but so many things that...

• Patrick Felke '16

Introducing our newest Her Campus Celebrity, Patrick Felke! Patrick is a junior economics major from Plymouth, Indiana. He is a Management...

• Spring Cleaning Made Easy

With spring break just around the corner, everyone's looking forward to the sun, warmth, and time away from class. What we aren't looking...
  • Jonathan Azar '18

Check out this week’s Campus Cutie Jonathan Azar! We cozied up with Jonathan to talk about life as a first year, his love life and hot...

• DIVE! Documentary

Event Date & Time: 
    Mon, 03/09/2015 - 17:30 to Tue, 03/10/2015 - 19:05
    Location: 
    Julian 147
  • What Is Business Casual, Anyway?

Business casual, business professional, PanHellenic pin attire, Friday casual, it all seems to blend together. But, during the endless the...
  • Anne Connelly '16

Her Campus: Welcome Anne! We are very excited that you agreed to do an interview with us! We couldn’t get an interview with your Instagram...

• L.L. Bean Boots

There’s nothing more frustrating than getting 5-6 inches of snow, especially when you thought winter was over! Snow is so hard to maneuver/...

• Kirsten Olson '17

Kirsten Olson is Her Campus DePauw’s newest celebrity! Kirsten is a sophomore communications major with a love for water! She came to...

• Accents of Green for St. Paddy

With St. Patrick’s Day coming up just around the corner, it’s time to start picking out what to wear for those darties (day-parties). Just...

• Spring Break Survival Kits

At this point, we're all just trying to make it to Spring Break. For us here at DePauw, we're waiting until March 20th, and we have a lot...
  • Let There Be GREEN

This Spring, DePauw is continuing on its quest to becoming a more GREEN campus with the Energy Conservation Challenge. In past years the...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style