Her Campus DePauw Archives

• Mike Tracy

This week, Her Campus is so excited to introduce Mike Tracy! You’ve probably seen or heard Mike around campus. He is an Admissions...

• Haute Christmas

Christmas time is just around the corner and that means presents galore. Unfortunately sometimes the things we really want are just out of...

• Keynotes Concert

Event Date & Time: 
    Sun, 12/14/2014 - 15:00 to 16:00
    Location: 
    Meharry Hall
  • John Jessup '17

As finals week quickly approaches, what better way to take a study break and read about all the cuties here on campus! With one of the best...

• First Annual Reindeer Run

This past Saturday, December 6th, DePauw University’s Mortar Board teamed up with Putnam County’s Giving Tree organization to host the...

• Katie Tozer '15

Meet our newest campus celebrity, Katie Tozer! Katie is a senior member of the Keynotes, DePauw’s all female a cappella group. The group...

• Dorm Room Redecorating

The summer before freshman year, many girls take to Pinterest and other craft blogs to find fun inspirations for decorating their dorm...
  • Tom Johnson '17

By Jackie Graf Dance Marathon is a fundraiser benefitting Riley Children’s Hospital that was started at Indiana University in 1991, and has...

• Levi Hoffman '18

Levi Hoffman is a first year student from Fort Wayne Indiana. He is in the School of Music as a vocal performance major and is looking...

• Hannah Gardner '18

Big shout out to Hannah Gardner, our newest HerCampus Celebrity, who was kind enough to give us an interview over Thanksgiving break...

• Tommy Fernitz

This week’s cutie is the big man on campus! Literally! I’m sure most of you have seen the tall Tommy Fernitz walking around campus or on...

• Reindeer Run/Walk 5k

Event Date & Time: 
    Sat, 12/06/2014 (All day)
    Location: 
    Nature Park (1400 West County Road 125 S. Greencastle, IN 46135)
  • DePauw Winter Pasttimes

As you may know, Midwest winters can be brutal. The temperatures are beginning to drop, and snow is starting to fall, so you may be at a...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style