Her Campus DePauw Archives

• Molly Doehrmann '18

This week’s campus cutie is freshman and new member of Kappa Alpha Theta, Molly Doehrmann. She has had a great year on campus and can’t...

• Palazzo Pant

As the weather continues to get warmer, there is no better feeling that slipping on a cute, soft pair of palazzo pants! With so many...

• Nick Konicek '17

Where do we begin with this week’s Campus Cutie?! Nick Konicek, a sophomore Phi Delta Theta from Illinois and he is the next big thing on...

• Release the Stress

Finals season can consist of stress on top of stress, with a little extra stress for good measure. There are plenty of times where...
  • Maggie Anderson '15

Meet our newest Her Campus DePauw Campus Celebrity, Maggie Anderson from Edina, Minnesota, who is responsible for bringing Blend and their...

• Blogger's Pick: Carrie Robinson

With the semester winding down, I’m starting to think about my favorite warm weather staples along with some items that I’m hoping to add...

• William Clay Cobb IV '16

Meet this week’s campus cutie, the well deserving, extremely well dressed, William Clay Cobb VI. Her Campus: Will! I am so glad you graced...

• Boho Chic

While the semester is coming to a close, summer is just beginning which means that festival season is upon us. Music festivals, while truly...

• Alex Hankins '15

This week's Campus Cutie has every reason to deserve this title. Meet Delta Upsilon, Alex Hankins, the overall winner of this year's Little...

• Perfect Pastels for Spring

While the weather in Greencastle has yet to make up its mind, spring is here and summer is coming! These months are for pushing all your...

• Morgan Weller '17

Meet our newest Campus Celebrity, Morgan Weller from Brownsburg, Indiana. Morgan just recently won 1st place in the Women's Little Five...

• Why DePauw?

DePauw students are approaching finals week, certainly one of the most stressful times of the year. While many DePauw students are famous...
  • The Many Faces of Andrew Luck

I'm fortunate enough to hold an amazing position at DePauw's radio station, WGRE FM, as one of the News Directors. This position has given...

• #CelebrateYourself Survival Kits

We LOVE when Her Campus sends us things...but we REALLY LOVE when those things come in the form of Her Campus Survival Kits! Being a...

• Student Government Elections

Ah, DePauw Democracy...It's that time of the year again when leaders step into the public eye and announce their platforms for Student...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style