This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Her Campus: Welcome Anne! We are very excited that you agreed to do an interview with us! We couldn’t get an interview with your Instagram famous sister, Mimi Connelly, but sources tell me that like Mimi, you are also started an Instagram Food account! This week, will be a special edition of campus cutie! Our focus: FOOD, FOOD, FOOD! Before we get some info about your food endeavors, tell our readers a bit about yourself!

Campus Cutie: I am a junior Alpha Phi, Communications major, and History minor. I am from Dayton, Ohio. I like to spend my free time watching Netflix or Hulu, and I love Beyoncé!

HC: Okay, for starters, what is your Instagram account name?

CC: I started this healthy food account with my business partner, Mary Brody. Follow us @annesmeals! It really just took off on spring break last year, and it seems to be going pretty well. We have been increasing our followers daily so we are very pleased with our progress!

HC: What is the hardest part about trying to become Instagram famous and competing with your younger sister Mimi?

CC: Mimi has about 40 K followers, and always talks about how she gets a lot of recognition. I knew she would be getting much more recognition than me obviously since she created her account a few years before me. But I had no idea how much attention I would be getting for creating this account around campus. I just started the account because of my passion for healthy eating, so I am excited that I get the chance to share that passion with the DePauw community!

HC: So we can tell by now that you are quite the food connoisseur, do you like to cook yourself?

CC: I wish I could cook, but I would have to say my cooking skills extend as far as the microwave with Ramen, or the panini press making sandwiches.

HC: Well, I heard you make a great panini so your cooking skills have not completely failed you. What is your favorite place to eat on campus?

CC: I would have to go with 2 West, I eat there numerous times a week with my friends.

HC: I eat at 2 West quite often myself and I would have to agree with you there. What is your go-to Marvin’s order?

CC: Pepperoni pizza, mac bites, GCB, and frank fries. Oh and ranch cups on the side of course!

HC:  That is the best Marvin’s order I have ever heard! I love the variety, and can definitely respect it. Okay, I have to ask this cheesy question, considering this special food edition of campus cutie. Would you rather have a rice cake or a big mac? (After checking out @annesmeals on Instagram, I feel pretty confident that I know what her answer will be.)

CC: Is that even a question!? A Big Mac!

HC: (I had a feeling that it would be a Big Mac, there was not a doubt in my mind). So would you like to leave our readers with any last words? Special recipes?

CC: “One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.” These are the words that @annesmeals lives by. Be sure to follow us on Instagram @annesmeals and stay updated with our good eats!  I leave you with this Skyline- like chili recipe; throw all of this into a pot on the stove, and let is slow cook for about four hours to get all the spices and flavors to come out!

–       1 quart water

–       1.5  lbs ground beef

–       2 cups tomatoes (crushed)

–       2 yellow onions, diced

–       4 minced garlic cloves

–       1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce

–       1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa

–       1/4 cup chili powder

–       1 tsp cayenne

–       1 tsp ground cumin

–       2 tbsp cider vinegar

–       1 whole bay leaf

–       1/4 tsp ground cloves

–       1 tsp cinnamon (optional)

–       1 1/2 tsp salt (taste, it may vary for your salt preferences)

–       serve chili over cooked spaghetti

–       ENJOY!

(Recipe inspired from aboutfood.com).